TB-19 type current recorder (LCD single) Clamp sensor optional
• Measuring range: (Hole) 0-10mA DC; 4-20mA DC; 0-1000A AC
(Clamp) 0-1000A AC
• Accuracy: ± 1%
• Resolution: 0.1 A;
• Sensor: magnetic isolation
• Record capacity: 14800 ~ 29600 sets of data
• Recording interval: 2 seconds to 24 hours continuously adjustable
• Communication Interface: RS-232 or USB
• Software: Chinese and English versions
Smart AC current recorder for recording circuit current major trends, assessing compliance with the national energy standard. The product easy to use, open and set up the working status of the recorder as long as the computer can automatically store the current changes over time curve, the data can be downloaded to your computer and with the software for further analysis.
• Software Features
TB Series Current recorder equipped with powerful data analysis software recorded so that the current recorder under standard Windows interface can communicate with the computer, set up a smart data logger working state, read data intelligent data logger acquisition of its main function as follows: In Windows, the collected data can be a list, drawn curve, set the user name, averaging, peak, real-time display and printing functions data can be downloaded from the press TEXT format output, also get into EXCEL. table or saved as Access format, create a separate database.
1. Use the supplied communication cable recorder with general computer (PC586 more can be) connected to the serial port.
2. Run the recorder application on your computer, set up the recorder records start time, record period, stop time, stop mode and other parameters.
3. After the setup is complete, the recorder can be used with the computer out, because of our current recorder with internal high-energy lithium battery-powered, so it can leave the computer work, but it also has a unique power-down protection, no battery The case data is stored in the recorder comes with the storage film.
4. The recorder to get the place to be detected, the measured line penetration current transformer, and then by the data from the current transformer wiring outgoing current signal incoming current recorder, so that the current recorder can real-time recording, the display changes in the current in the circuit.
5. After testing has been completed, then the recorder connected to the computer, run the recorder application that will record the data downloaded to a computer data processing.
• random gift items
Recorder supporting software, communication cable, spare battery and one each.