KH3-B2-phase closed-loop flip-flop Instructions
KH3-B2-phase closed-loop flip-flop is the introduction of the most advanced integrated circuits dedicated SCR phase trigger output trigger pulse with high symmetry and stability, not change with the ambient temperature, no phase sequence requirements. Intron Complete phase, overcurrent, overheating and other fault protection; high precision, fully functional, easy to use, reliable, and easy to debug, anti-jamming, etc. It can be widely used in various areas of industrial voltage and current regulation, applicable. resistive load, inductive load, one side of the transformer and various fairing etc. The main application of power supply, high-frequency equipment AC and DC voltage, salt bath furnace, frequency induction furnace, hardening furnace, the molten glass temperature heating control and a variety of industrial furnaces; rectifier transformers, tune Koki, electric transformer primary side, magnetizing demagnetization regulation, DC motor speed control, motor soft start saving device; nickel, iron, chromium, far infrared heating elements and silicon molybdenum rods, silicon carbide heating elements and other temperature control and so on.
Second, the performance characteristics
• no phase sequence requirements limit, can be used for power supply of 220V and 380V power frequency 50 / 60Hz grid.
• with various domestic and international control instrument (temperature controller), the output signal of the microcomputer direct interface.
• Suitable for a variety of load types resistive load, inductive load, transformer primary side and the like.
• With soft start soft stop function, reduce the impact of interference on the power grid, so that the main circuit is more secure.
• driving ability, each channel can output 800 mA of current, can drive 4000A SCR.
• A phase, overcurrent, overvoltage protection.
• fault alarm output. (External buzzer and lights)
• emergency stop function.
• temperature protection.
• With open-loop, constant current, constant voltage three control modes, used in different situations.
• Integrated Structure: Set the power, synchronous transformer, trigger control circuit, pulse transformers in one played tight structure, easy to debug, simple wiring.
Third, the major technical indicators and use
Input signal: 4-20mA (select short jumper S1 by P1) DC 0-5V (P1 jumper selectable by shorting S2) DC 0-10V (select S3 by shorting jumper P1) 10K potentiometer (manual adjustment Time)
Output Specifications: three-phase or three-phase two-way trigger 0-100% output.
Phase shift range: 0-180.
Trigger capacity: ≤4000A SCR (SCR).
PW ¤ Power indicator
QX ¤ Phase indication
GLGY ¤ overcurrent and overvoltage fault indication
Power use: AC1 and AC2 access to 220VAC main power (such as when the user needs to access an additional customization 380V).
Load testing: test triggers are not connected to the load current is less than 0.5A or less, SCR does not work so please load currents greater than 0.5A..
Fourth, the working methods
1. open loop or a constant current, constant voltage three modes of operation:
• trigger plate by dialing line K1 select open-loop or open-loop mode constant current best ask the user first select the trigger board debug open-loop mode debugging (ie K1 please appropriated BH position open-loop control)
• trigger board can be connected directly into a three-phase current transformers and load any two-phase voltage feedback signal constant current and constant voltage control. (Please choose JP1 and JP3 jumper shorting S5 and S7 exchanges closed-loop control).
• trigger board can also access the DC 3V voltage and shunt 75mV feedback signal constant current and constant voltage control of the DC load.
(Please select jumper JP1 and JP3 shorted S4 and S6 DC closed loop control).
• trigger board can according to different requirements of occasions sampling trigger board can also make up the foreign closed-loop automatic control systems and the corresponding detection sensor and the microcontroller.
2. The choice of three input modes:
• 4-20mA input. Select Short S1 through JP4 jumpers.
• 0-10V input. Select S2 by shorting JP4 jumpers.
• 0-5V input. Select S3 by shorting JP4 jumpers.
3. The external temperature protection switch and reset switch: (Refer to wiring diagram).
4. Soft start adjustment:
Trigger board can resistor to set the adjustable soft-start time, clockwise adjusted to start longer by VR3 adjustable.
5. limiting pressure limiting protection:
Trigger plate limit set by adjusting current and threshold voltage VR2 threshold, clockwise adjusted to low. (Such as using pressure limiting function, please short JP2 jumper, can not disconnect this function).
6. The over-current protection:
Trigger plate by adjusting VR1 setting overcurrent and overvoltage threshold, clockwise adjusted to low.
Fifth, the abnormal state of elimination
1, in the smaller input control signal SCR is close to 100% of the output:
• Triggers may work in closed loop mode status, no access to the feedback signal, causing false trigger points system, please access the closed-loop feedback signal.
• Triggers in closed-loop mode, the load current is too small.
• Check the feedback signal is connected correctly.
2, SCR no output, no current or voltage:
• Panel PW LED is not lit, SCR does not work, check the power supply is plugged into the right trigger.
• Check QX indicator light, such as lighting protection system and check whether the synchronization signal access.
• Check GLGY indicator light, as light is over-voltage current protection status to prove, after check the power reset or short reset switch reset.
3, triggers the user can not solve the problem occurs, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will promptly resolve it.