Closed-loop three-phase AC trigger Instructions
KH3-C-phase AC closed loop trigger Instructions
KH3-C-phase closed-loop flip-flop is the introduction of the most advanced integrated circuits dedicated SCR phase trigger output trigger pulse with high symmetry and stability, not change with the ambient temperature, no phase sequence requirements. Intron Complete phase, overcurrent, overheating and other fault protection; high precision, fully functional, easy to use, reliable, and easy to debug, anti-jamming, etc. It can be widely used in various areas of industrial voltage and current regulation, applicable. resistive load, inductive load, transformer primary side and various fairing etc. The main application of power supply, AC and DC voltage, salt bath furnace, frequency induction furnace, hardening furnace, the molten glass temperature heating control and various industrial furnaces; rectifier transformers, tune Koki, electric transformer primary side, magnetizing demagnetization adjustment, DC motor speed control, single-phase motor soft start saving devices; nickel, iron, chromium, far infrared heating elements and silicon molybdenum rods, silicon carbide heating elements and other temperature control and so on.
Second, the performance characteristics
• no phase sequence requirements limit, can be used for power supply of 220V and 380V power frequency 50 / 60Hz grid.
• with various domestic and international control instrument (temperature controller), the output signal of the microcomputer direct interface.
• Suitable for a variety of load types resistive load, inductive load, transformer primary side and the like.
• With soft start soft stop function, reduce the impact of interference on the power grid, so that the main circuit is more secure.
• driving ability, each channel can output 800 mA of current, can drive 4000A SCR.
• A phase, overcurrent, overvoltage protection.
• fault alarm output. (External buzzer and lights)
• emergency stop function.
• temperature protection.
• open loop closed loop two control modes, and there are two pulsed operation, applied to different loads.
• Integrated Structure: Set the power, synchronous transformer, trigger control circuit, pulse transformers in one played tight structure, easy to debug, simple wiring.
Third, the major technical indicators and use
Input signal: 4-20mA (select short jumper S1 by P1) DC 0-5V (P1 jumper selectable by shorting S2) DC 0-10V (select S3 by shorting jumper P1) 10K potentiometer (manual adjustment Time)
Output Specifications: three-phase or three-phase two-way trigger 0-100% output.
Phase shift range: 0-180.
Trigger capacity: ≤4000A SCR (SCR).
PW ¤ Power indicator
GLGY ¤ overcurrent and overvoltage fault indication
QX ¤ Phase indication
OFF ¤ fault indication
Power use: AC1 and AC2 access to 220V or 380V mains power, when the input 380V ac sure to select the input via the JP5 jumper, otherwise it will damage the transformer (220V input choose the factory).
Load testing: test triggers are not connected to the load current is less than 0.5A or less, SCR does not work so please load currents greater than 0.5A..
Fourth, the working methods
1. open or closed loop two modes of operation:
• JP8 jumper selectable trigger board by the open-loop or closed-loop mode is best when the user triggers board debugging your first open loop mode debugging. (Please take a short time as short S4 open loop use, closed loop for the S5)
• trigger board can be connected directly into a three-phase current transformers and load any two-phase voltage feedback signal constant current and constant voltage control.
• trigger board can according to different requirements of occasions sampling trigger board can also make up the foreign closed-loop automatic control systems and the corresponding detection sensor and the microcontroller.
2. The choice of three input modes:
• 4-20mA input. Select Short S1, S3 by jumper combinations.
• 0-10V input. Select the shorting jumper S2 through combination, S3. (S3 is not less then 0-5V control)
• 0-5V input by shorting jumper selectable S2. (S3 not less then)
3. An external protection switch: (reference control wiring diagram) 4. Pulse Output disabled (OFF control switch):
Trigger plate via an external switch emergency stop control (OFF switch can also be an external temperature protection switches, etc.).
5. Two pulse control modes:
Trigger board is available in two different output pulse mode via JP6 jumper more effective application in different work situations.
6. The over-current protection:
Trigger plate shorting JP9 choose to use pressure overcurrent protection, by adjusting the variable resistor VR2 is set over-current protection value.
Fifth, the abnormal state of elimination
1, in the smaller input control signal SCR is close to 100% of the output:
• Triggers may work in closed loop mode status, no access to the feedback signal, causing false trigger points system, please access the closed-loop feedback signal. • Trigger in closed-loop mode, the load current is too small.
• Check the feedback signal is connected correctly.
2, SCR no output, no current or voltage:
• Panel PW LED is not lit, SCR does not work, check the power supply is plugged into the right trigger.
• Check QX indicator light, such as lighting protection system and check whether the synchronization signal access.