Multifunction Power Meter (hereinafter referred to as instruments) specifically for power monitoring requirements and design and manufacture of power supply and distribution system. It all commonly used high-precision measurement of electrical parameters, such as three-phase voltage, phase current, active power, reactive power, frequency, power factor, four-quadrant power, etc; information by running three rows of four LED display instrument measurement parameters and power system; with RS485 communication interface, using MODBUS_RTU communication protocol; instrument panel with four programming buttons, the user can live facilitate the realization of display switch, instrument parameters programmed, with strong flexibility.
• Rated voltage: AC 57.7V, 100V, 220V, 380V
• Rated current: AC 1A, 5A
• Frequency range: 45 ~ 65Hz
• Enter the network: three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire
• Voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power: ± 0.5%
• Frequency: ± 0.1Hz
• Power factor: ± 0.01PF
• Active energy: ± 0.5% (for reference only, not as a measure of charge basis)
• Reactive power: ± 2.0% (for reference only, not as a measure of charge basis)
• Start: at rated voltage, reference frequency and COSφ = under 1.0 0.001In load operating current, the instrument can be started and continuously metered electricity.
• Creep: When applied to 115% of rated voltage, current loop no current, the instrument no energy accumulation and pulse output.
• Pulse output: open collector optocoupler output, open collector voltage VCC≤48, current Iz≤50mA
• Pulse constant: 3600imp / kWh or 3600imp / kvarh its meaning is: when the meter when the cumulative number of pulses output 1kWh 3600, needs to be emphasized that 1kWh is the secondary energy data, in the case of PT, CT's, N pulses relative data corresponding to primary energy is 1kWh * voltage transformer ratio * current transformer ratio.
• Communication interface: RS485, using MODBUS_RTU communication protocol
Installation: according to the size of the instrument corresponding mounting hole in the installation screen to open a hole, the instrumentation, embedded in the hole, two clamping into the clamping slot of the instrument shell, tighten with a screwdriver.