KH200 LCD paperless recorder, four channels, the instrument has a universal input, blue screen, set the thermocouple signal, thermal resistance signal, standard voltage, standard current and pulse frequency signal in one output modular structure that provides alarm , feed, transmission, printing, communications and other functions. The instrument has high precision bar graph display, real-time curve display, history recall curve, alarm status display, while direct access to a year, month, day, hour, minute, seconds The data, fast and convenient direct connection micro-printer, can print a specified time, real-time data, historical data and curve data; use RS485 communication can be configured with configuration king, MCGS and other professional software with a USB interface can be through U disk data. dump function, U disk plug-and-read, easy to operate.
• Input specifications (one meter compatible):
Thermocouple: K, S, E, J, T, B, N
Thermal resistance: Cu50, Pt100, Cu100
Linear voltage: 0-5V, 1-5V, etc.
Linear current: 0-10mA, 4-20mA, etc. (not indicated for an external 500Ω or 250Ω precision resistor if ordered)
Extended Specifications: preserving the input specifications on the basis that allows the user to specify an additional input specifications (non-linear input may need to provide indexing table)
• Measuring range:
K (-50 ~ 1300 ℃), S (-50 ~ 1700 ℃), T (-200 ~ 350 ℃), E (0 ~ 800 ℃),
J (0 ~ 1000 ℃), B (300 ~ 1800 ℃), N (0 ~ 1300 ℃)
Cu50 (-50 ~ 150 ℃), Pt100 (-200 ~ 600 ℃), Cu100 (-50 ~ 150 ℃)
Linear input: -29999-29999 defined by the user
• Accuracy: 0.2 (RTD, linear voltage, linear current and thermocouple input and when copper resistance compensation or freezing cold junction compensation for use); 0.2% FS ± 2.0 ℃ (thermocouple input and the use of the instrument internal temperature compensation element When the cold side)
• Response time: ≤1 seconds (set digital filter parameter equal to 0)
• Alarm function: upper, upper limit and lower limit, lower limit four ways, with up to 2 alarm output, reusable.
• Power supply: 165-240VAC, -15%, + 10% / 50-60Hz
• Power consumption: ≤5W
• Ambient temperature: 0-50 ℃
• Humidity: (85% RH