Instructions for use for
KH1-LZ-phase closed loop trigger was developed by a thyristor phase-shifted trigger circuit. Output pulse with high symmetry and stability, does not vary with changes in ambient temperature. Contains complete constant current, constant voltage, overcurrent, overheating fault protection features such as; High precision, fully functional, easy to use and reliable, easy to debug, strong anti-jamming and so on. It can be widely applied to various fields of voltage and current regulation, suitable for resistive load inductive loads, transformer primary side and various rectifiers. Mainly used in power supply, AC-DC voltage, the salt-bath furnace, the frequency induction furnace, quenching furnace, melting temperature of the glass heating controls and a variety of industrial furnace; Rectifier transformers, transfer machines, electric transformer primary side, magnetization and demagnetization regulating and speed control of DC motor, single-phase induction motor soft-starting and energy saving devices; Nickel, iron-chromium, molybdenum disilicide and far infrared heating elements, silicon carbide heating elements, such as temperature control, and so on.
Second, performance characteristics
• Phase sequence requirements, can be used for frequency 50/60Hz power supply for 220V and 380V power supply grid.
• With all kinds of instruments (temperature sensor), and computer output signals interface directly.
• Suitable for resistance load and inductive loads, transformer primary side and other load types.
• Soft start and soft stop function, reduce the impact of the power grid disturbances, makes the circuit more reliable.
• Driving ability, and each can output current of 500 Ma, you can drive 4000A SCR.
• Alarm output function. (External buzzer and led)
• Emergency stop function.
• Limiting through current protection.
• Temperature protection function ends.
• Closed-loop, double loop (constant voltage) two control modes.
• Integrated structure: set power supplies, synchronous transformers, trigger control circuit of pulse transformer in one. Structure tight playing, easy to adjust, simple connection.
Third, technical specifications and use
Input signal: 4-20mA (by JP2 jumper selection short S1) DC 0-5V (by JP2 jumper selection short S2) DC 0-10V (by JP2 jumper selection short S3) 10K potentiometer (manual adjustment)
Output specifications: single-phase or two-phase two trigger 0-100% output.
Phase-shift range: 0-170.
Trigger capacity: ≤ 4000A Silicon controlled rectifier (SCR).
Current: 110% rated current, balanced time 0.5S.
Overcurrent protection: overcurrent threshold adjustable closure output pulse, movement time 10mS to keep to the shutdown. Fault termination after re-applying power requirements before they can work.
Indicator: DS2 ¤ PWL power indicator
DS1 ¤ OFF fault indication
Power use: AC1 and AC2 connection 220V or 380V mains power, when you enter a 380V mains please JP1 jumper to select the input, otherwise it will damage the transformer (factory-220V input).
Load testing: testing triggers do not load or current is less than 0.5A, SCR does not work. Load current is greater than 0.5A.
Four methods of work
1. open-loop or closed-loop two operation modes.
• Trigger via toggle K1 switch select open loop or closed loop (constant current and constant voltage) mode. (Refer to diagram 1).
• Triggers can access the current 0-100mA and 0-3V AC AC constant current and constant voltage control feedback signal.
• Trigger can be sampled according to different requirements. Triggers can be monolithic and corresponding test sensor closed-loop automatic control system.
2. Choose three input modes:
• 4-20mA input. By selecting short jumper S1.
• 0-5V input. By selecting short jumper S2.
• 0-10V input. By selecting short jumper S3.
3. current limiting function:
The trigger can be adjusted by the VR2 (XL) variable resistors to limit the output current. Adjustment can be adjusted according to actual load current.
Clockwise to zoom.
4. the protection function:
Trigger access current feedback signal. Adjust VR1 (GL) variable resistor to control the overcurrent protection function.
(Note: on the Board can be used to adjust the variable resistor VR1 and VR2 users outside, potentiometer of the other user cannot change on their own).
5. protection switch: can an external temperature control protection switch (refer to the control wiring diagram).
Five, switch K1 features
1. the conversion can be selected according to the use of constant current, transverse voltage or open loop operation.
2. trigger only when used in open-loop voltage used.
1. feedback methods refer to the trigger plate wiring diagram.
2. VF, IF power current feedback connection at the same time K1 switches can be used to convert voltage, current and with current limiting and overcurrent protection.
3. do not connect voltage-current feedback can only be used for General surge.
4. the voltage regulator can be made using single access.
Seven State exclusion method
1, SCR is close to 100% when the smaller input signal or is not working properly:
• May trigger power line phase right phase reversed the trigger plate on the power line.
• If the function switches in voltage or steady flow conditions, voltage or current-feedback signals there is no access, or poor contact. Check the feedback signal is properly connected.
• Thyristor control line dual-in-line is a good choice to prevent interference.
2, SCR output, current or voltage-free:
• Panels DS2 led is not lit, SCR does not work, please check the trigger power supplies are plugged in correctly.
• Check the DS1 (OFF) the led is on, such as lights in the protected, please cut off the power supply to restart.
3, trigger, a user can not solve the problem, please do not hesitate to contact with our company, we will in time for you to solve.