TLS-P1000 high-frequency spring fatigue testing machine
1, the working principle:
Spring fatigue testing machine with high frequency electromagnetic force Afterburner technology, mechanical systems, adaptive resonance theory production! The system automatically in the best resonant state, do not need adjustment, explosive.
2 main purposes:
Mainly used for various types of valve springs, oil pump and nozzle spring, frequent, periodic vibration compression springs or similar devices for vibration fatigue test; fatigue limit tests; spring natural frequency of tests
3 features: (1) system is energized after the best working state automatically enter without
Adjustment, operation is extremely simple, the operator Needless training.
(2) may be provided with vibration test machine number and frequency of the digital display, the amplitude of the cursor scale instructions
(3) preset number of tests automatically shut down
(4) The specimen fracture automatic shutdown, memory function.
(5) low noise, no wear and tear
(6) It can do one-on-spring or spring tests.
(7) Efficient: high vibration frequency (depending on the sample can be up to 100HZ above), the test cycle is short, save time
(8) Energy-saving: 0.5KW power consumption will produce 50KN force
(9) on the same test machine, just change the transducer can do vibration fatigue test specimen, the fatigue limit of the test, the natural frequency of the spring test
(10) changes the vibrator quality and quantity of specimens can make fatigue test specimen of different vibrational frequencies
4. Applicable industries and range:
(1) applies to the production of valve spring, clutch spring manufacturers on line.
(2) produce engines and cars, motorcycle accessories industry.
5, the main technical indicators:
Maximum static test force (N)
The maximum diameter of the spring test
≤30mm (stacked spring samples provided by your side in the amplitude of ± 5mm requirements, minimum guaranteed frequency of 100Hz)
The maximum length of the spring test
20 ~ 100 Hz
1 -109 Secondary
220 VAC 50 Hz