XRW-300B Heat distortion and Vicat softening temperature tester
First, the main technical parameters
1. Temperature control and measurement range: (room temperature -300) ℃
2. heating rate: (120 ± 10) ℃ / h that is (12 ± 1) ℃ / 6min
(50 ± 5) ℃ / h ie (5 ± 0.5) ℃ / 6min
3. Temperature error: ± 0.5 ℃ deformation error: ± 0.01mm
4. Temperature minimum resolution: 0.1 ℃; deformation minimum resolution: 0.01mm
5. Load Range: (0.864-49.03) N; load error: ± 2.5%
6. Span test stand: (60-180) mm continuously adjustable (for thermal deformation test)
7. Heating power: 4kW
8. Power supply voltage: AC220V / 50Hz 20A
9. Heating medium: Methyl silicone oil or transformer oil (flash point temperature of the medium should be higher than the maximum test temperature)
10. Cooling: air-cooled above 150 ℃; below 100 ℃ water cooling or natural cooling
Second, the structure and properties:
1. Host A type of desktop organization, handsome in appearance, stable and reliable performance, easy operation, accurate control, is highly intelligent test equipment.
2. MCU control, three-way displacement sensor test deformation.
3. The temperature, displacement figures show.
4. The micro-printer print test report
Third, the standard: GB / T1633 GB / T1634 ASTMD1525 ISO75 ISO306
Fourth, the scope: For plastic, rubber, nylon, electrical insulating materials, thermoplastic materials, thermal deformation and Vicat softening point temperature measurement is widely used in the production, scientific research, quality inspection departments and teaching institutions.