RTT Series RTD temperature transmitter is the thermal resistance of the industrial field signals through the isolation into a voltage signal or current signal to the control room. The product uses advanced isolation technology has a temperature drift, high linearity characteristics. Module isolation between power supply, input signal, output signal three-terminal, widely used in the conversion and industrial site temperature control system temperature signal.
• Precision: 0.1% F.S (output at 10V)
(When the output current of 20mA)
• Output Accuracy: 0.1% F.S
• Temperature drift: 35ppm / F.S
• Isolation Voltage: 1500V / DC (test time of 60 seconds, the leakage current (1mA)
• Ambient temperature: -25 ℃ ~ + 71 ℃
• Installation: Standard DIN35 rail mounting
• Input type: PT10, PT100, PT1000, CU50, CU100 (custom).
• output signal: 0~5V. 0 ~ 10V, 0 ~ 20mA, 4 ~ 20mA. ( Custom)
• Operating voltage: 12V / DC, 15V / DC 24V / DC
Product size: Block diagram:
• If you have special requirements, can be customized.
• This product manuals for reference only, please inquire when shaping our sales engineers or technical support: 0755-83566295 / 89368606