VCT series isolation transmitter, is to convert the analog voltage signal into a current signal transmitter module, internal modular design of the micro power supply can supply power to internal signal circuits, the product uses advanced isolation technology has a temperature drift, high linearity features. mutual isolation between the power supply module, the input signal, the output signal of the three-terminal, thus inhibiting the industrial automation and control systems and field signal interference problems and ensure stability of the system.
• Power supply: [12V / DC, 15V / DC, 24V / DC] ± 5%
• Power Protection: Reverse polarity protection
• Power consumption: ≤0.5W
• Input signal:. 0 ~ 5V, 0 ~ 10V (custom)
• Output Signal: 0 ~ 20mA, 4 ~ 20mA
• load capacity: ≤500Ω (when output current is 20mA)
• Output Accuracy: 0.1% F.S
• Temperature drift: 35ppm / F.S
• Isolation voltage: 2500V / DC (test time of 60 seconds, the leakage current (1mA)
• Ambient temperature: -25 ℃ ~ + 71 ℃
• package: DIP24
Product size: Block diagram:
• If you have special requirements, can be customized.
• This product manuals for reference only, when you purchase selection, please contact our sales engineers or technical support: 0755-83566295 / 89368606