CVT series isolation transmitter, is an analog current signal into a voltage signal of the transmitter module, the module internal to internal signal circuit design of micro-power supply, the products adopt advanced technology with low temperature drift, high linearity. The power supply of the module, the input signal, the output signal is between three isolated, thus inhibiting the industrial automation control systems and field signal interference and ensure stable operation of the system.
• Power supply: [12V/DC,15V/DC,24V/DC] ± 5%
• Power consumption: ≤ 0.5W
• Power protection: reverse connection protection
• Input signal: 4~20mA. (Custom)
• Output signal: 0~5V, 0~10V
• Load capacity:) or 2K (for maximum output voltage)
• Precision: 0.1%F.S
• Temperature drift: 35ppm/F.S
• Ambient temperature:-25 c ~+71 c
• Isolation voltage: 2500V/DC (test time 60 seconds, the leakage current (1mA)
• Package: DIP24
Product selection guides:
Dimensions: product block diagram:
• If you have special requirements can be customized.
• This brochure is for reference only, purchase selection, please contact our sales engineers/technical support: 0755-83566295/89368606