|[Electronic Components] - [Electronic Tube & Transistor] - [Electronic Tube & Transistor]|
VVT series | Millivolt source isolation transmitter | High precision | High-reliability | Factory direct sales
VVT series isolation transmitter, is to isolate the analog voltage signal conversion of active isolation transmitter module, the product uses advanced technology.
Module design of high stable power supply, with a small temperature drift, high linearity. The power supply of the transmitter module, the input signal, the output signal is between three
Isolated from each other, widely used in industrial control systems.
• Power supply: [12V/DC,24V/DC] ± 5%
• Power consumption: ≤ 0.5W
• Power protection: reverse connection protection
• Input signal: 0~10mV, 0~20mV, 0~50mV, 0~100mV, 0~200mV.
0~500mV, 0~1V, 0~2V, 0~5V, 0~10V. (Custom)
• Output signal: 0~5V, 0~10V. (Custom)• Load capacity:) or 2K (for maximum output voltage)
• Zero point offset: 0.1%F.S
• Precision: 0.1%F.S
• Temperature drift: 35ppm/F.S
• Isolation voltage: 2500V/DC (test time 1 minute, leakage current (1mA)
• Ambient temperature:-25 c ~+71 c
• Package: DIP24
Product selection guides:
Dimensions: product block diagram: