|Light Source: ||LED |
|Appearance: ||Square |
|Type: ||Alu |
|Emitting Color: ||White |
|Certification: ||CE RoHS FCC PSE |
|Housing Material: ||Alu |
|Base Material: ||Alu |
|Voltage: ||85V-265V |
|Beam Angle: ||120 |
|Is Dimmable: ||Yes |
|Input Voltage: ||AC85-265V |
|LED Power: ||36W |
|Luminous Flux: ||3000-3100lm |
|Colour Temperature: ||Warm White 2700-3500k, White 5000-6500k |
|CRI: ||Ra) 80 |
|Overall Dimension: ||50*85mm |
|Export Markets: ||Global |
|Trademark: ||QMD |
|Packing: ||Color Box Packaging |
|Standard: ||CE, RoHs, Fcc, CCC, EMC |
|Origin: ||Shenzhen, China |
|Production Capacity: ||10, 00 Per Week |
36W 3100LM Embedded LED panel light
1) Magnesium alloy material with perfect conduction;
2) The higher luminous efficiency and lower light fades. Extrordinary brightness;
3) High quality LED, aluminum alloy housing with heat dissipation holes;
4) Stable quality transformer, over voltage/ current protection;
5) Optical grade glass lens system good at light distribution;
6) Good before and after sales service;
7) High uniformity, pure color rendering and color quality for better visibility.
Why should you choose us?
1, The company has the specialized service team, the business scope has been expanded to the world
2, The company has a long-term strategic cooperation with many powerful company to insure the high quality chain
3, Continuous research and development investmentsupply
4, we have professional structure engineer, electronic engineer and power engineer and we are persist in innovation
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. Never touch the lamps with bare hands to avoid a thermal burn when they are used.
2. Use in dry location only, never use where water may drop on the lamp. This is extremely dangerous because it may cause an electric leak.
3. No internal parts are available to be repaired in the lamp. Serious accidents may occur if a repaired lamp is installed.
4. To avoid injury to persons or damage to the lamp, make sure that the lamp is firmly installed into the lamp holder.
5. Never use in front of or over a room heater. Do not switch on and off frequently. Switching on and off may shorten the lamp service life.
6. To avoid eye injury, do not look directly at strong light source.