Wii2HDMI, a converter for the Wii console, outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i) . With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/ audio effects on your HDTV/ monitor.
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i) .
- HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output.
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions!
- High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i , 576i input.
- No power adaptor, no messy cords-just one HDMI cable.
- Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
- Power Consumption: Below 2W
- Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)
- Supported HDMI output Mode: 720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz
- Input Connector: 1 x Wii AV Multi Out Plug
- Output Connectors: 1 x HDMI Connector, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
- Color: White (as pictures shown)
- Dimensions: 73 x 34 x 14mm (L*W*T)
- Weight: 45g