USB-CNV3 programming cable is suitable for the Fuji N series ( NB/ NJ/ NS/ SPB/ NW0) support the maximum communication distance of 1.5 km.
The support for the USB-CNV3 operating system: WIN7 / Windows2000 / XP ( WinNT4 / 95 / 98 / Me / DOS does not support )
The support USB-CNV3 programming software version: Flex V1.0 and above
The fully compatible with USB V1.1 and USB V2.0 specification
The USB bus power supply, consumption current of about 50mA
The baud rate: 300BPS ~ 1Mbps standard automatic baud rate adaptation
* support for UART data format: data bits: 7, 8, 1, 2: stop bits, parity bit: odd / even / no parity
In each PC supports multiple USB programming cable
The working temperature: - 20 to + 75 degrees C.
The cable length: 3 meters, the color: Blue
This USB-CNV3 cable is a suitable replacement of USB programming cable for Fuji NB/ NJ/ NS .
This cable simulate USB port as traditional serial port (usually COM3) , which enables existing programming software to communicate through simulated traditional port and PLC devices. Embedded with this cable is the necessary data conversion equipments to communicate between PLC end to and PC USB end.
- Support Flex V1.0 and above.
- support long-distance communications, the largest communications is 1.5 kilometer (19200 bps)
- Support Windows 7/2000/ Windows XP (WinNT4/95/98/ Me/ DOS NOT SUPPORTED) .
- Smart LED indicator. Auto identification of optical isolation status.
- baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adaptive.
- USB bus-powered, with current consumption of 50 mA
- Each PC Support multiple cables
- Support UART data format: Data bit: 8, stop bit: 1, 2, Parity: odd / even / no parity
- Compatible with USB V1.1 and V2.0
- Reliable performance & reasonable price
USB device drivers should be installed before using programming cable, which are available on the CD-ROM sold together with the cable. And for the specific installation steps, please refer to the instruction files on the CD-ROM drivers, and details are not necessarily listed here.
After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the programming cable will be displayed in the Device Manager of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.
1 x USB-CNV3 PLC Programming Cable
1 x Software CD
This is a free shipping item by Air Mail. It may take around 7-20 working days to arrive from the date of dispatch (This is for UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EU Countries. For the other countries, it may take more) . If you want to receive it soon, you can choose other shipping methods we offer. or inquiry us.