This is a suitable replacement cable for Schneider Modicon TSX/ neza/ twido serires PLC USB programming cable TSXPCX3030.
It simulate USB port as traditional serial port (usually COM3) , which enables existing programming software to communicate through simulated traditional port and PLC devices. Can also be connect to Twido PLC's TER or AUX end. Embedded with this cable is the necessary data conversion equipments to communicate between PLC RS485 end to and PC USB end.
The TER port of TSX series PLC has a DPT signal which is used to distinguish the working mode of the port. If the DPT signal is high level, then the TER port is under Uni-Telway Master mode which is a requirement for PLC programming. If DPT signal is low level, then the TER port working mode is determined by the PLC.
- Support Windows 7/2000/ Windows XP (WinNT4/95/98/ Me/ DOS NOT SUPPORTED) .
- Smart LED indicator. Auto identification of optical isolation status.
- baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adaptive.
- USB bus-powered, with current consumption of 50 mA
- Each PC Support multiple TSXPCX3030 cables
- Reliable performance & reasonable price
- Compatible with USB V1.1 and V2.0
1 x TSXPCX3030 PLC Programming Cable
1 x Software CD