Electric Thermal Oil Heater
* Electrically operated* Low-pressure ( (0.5MPa) and high-temperature* High thermal efficiency* High temperature precision (± 1° C) * Horizontal centrifugal pump
Electric Thermal Oil Heater operates in a closed loop circulation system with minimal pressure. The primary circulating pump provides the flow in the system to take the heat from the electric heater and transfer it to the users. Electric Thermal Oil Heater can reach 320° C (600° F) , HOS are custom designed for many process applications such as Roller, Presses, Mold, Jacketed Vessel, Exchanger, Mixers, etc. HOS series thermal fluid system is the most compact temperature control system.
The whole system includes an electric heater, centrifugal pump, expansion tank, control center, strainer, stop valves, platinum resistance thermometer sensor, pressure gauge with electric contact, alumina silicate fibre insulation and connecting piping mounted on a welded steel base.
1. All welded construction
2. PID Temperature Controller (FUJI Electric PXR5/9)
3. Expansion tank shipped loose for mounting at the highest point in the piping system
4. Isolation gate valves and strainer
5. SSR (Solid State Relay) control on heater circuits
6. Pressure test and Functional test of system prior to shipment
7. Shell and tube heat exchanger (optional) for process requires Heating And Cooling
It can be applied in the following areas:
High temperature shaping, plate heating, rubber, drying, dyeing and printing, hemical industry, plywood production , rolled waterproof material production, asphalt heating, non-woven hot-rolled machine, fiber glass press machine, reaction kettle, mould, drying room, oven and other heating required industries.
When you order, pls supply us the following data ( standard voltage 380V)
1. Usage environment&what is used for heating?
2. The size of heating equipment&the size of the overall
3. The temperature