Brief introduction of PE, PVC double-wall corrugated pipe production line
Double-wall corrugated pipe is a new-type light pipe with the smooth structure on the inner wall and the ripple on the outside wall, and there is a hollow layer between the inner and outside walls. Owing to the special pipe wall structure design, it has many excellent features such as high strength, lower weight, high voltage resistance, good flexibility, corrosion resistance, good abrasion resistance, convenient operation, low installment cost, long service life and so on. It is widely used in fields such as municipal reconstruction engineering, building and industry and agriculture drainage, agriculture water-saving irrigation, waste water treatment etc. It is the best alternative product of traditional concrete pipe, cast-iron pipe and other pipes.
The main product uses
1. Municipal engineering. Used as water drain and sewage discharge pipe.
2. Construction engineering. Used as buildings rainwater drain, underground drain, sewage discharge pipe and ventilating pipe.
3. Electrical and telecom engineering. Used as the protection pipes of various power cable.
4. Railway and highway communication. Used as the protection pipes of communication cable and optical cable.
5. Industry. Widely used as waste water pipe in fields of chemical industry, medicine and environmental protection etc.
6. Agriculture and garden engineering. Used for irrigation and drainage in farmland, orchard, tea plantation and forest belt.
7. Road engineering. Used for water seepage and drainage of railway and highway.
8. Mine. Used for mine ventilation and carrying and draining water.
9. Double-wall corrugated pipes with holes can be used for water seepage and drainage of saline-alkali land highway.
10. Golf course and football pitch engineering. Used for water seepage and drainage.
11. Used as drainage pipe and waste water pipe in fields of large dock and harbor engineering, and large airport engineering.
Main technical parameter
Pipe diameter (mm)
Capacity (kg/ h)
Maximum Speed (m/ min)