| Brand: Henan new models: YX |
- Exterior: Black amorphous particles
- Materials: Coir
- specification: 2-4
- granularity: 2 Head
- Decolorization rate: 80 %
- Content of effective substances: 80 %
- Moisture: 3 %
- CAS: GB
| Detailed description: |
Coconut shell charcoal into activated carbon, shell activated carbon, shell activated carbon peach, apricot shell activated carbon, jujube shell activated carbon, coal columnar activated carbon, coal granular activated carbon, activated carbon desulfurization agent, iron oxide desulfurizer series.
- Activated carbon adsorption and absorption properties of its well-known activated carbon is just a glance of activated carbon, is the model of hundreds of subdivision active charcoal activated carbon with the production of quality raw materials, production methods and post processing The vary. Quality also varies with the application. Usually the activated carbon to develop appropriate quality specifications and test methods for various purposes.
- Coconut shell activated carbon with high quality coconut shell as raw materials, production processes series finishing. Appearance is black, granular, PC coconut shell activated carbon having a gap developed good adsorption properties, high strength, easy regeneration, economic and durable and so on. coconut shell activated carbon is mainly used for drinking water, pure water, wine, beverage, industrial wastewater purification, bleaching, dechlorination, deodorant; also be used for sweetening and other refining industry.
- Coconut shell activated carbon packing and storage: When activated charcoal packaging plastic woven bag, 25 kg in a cool dry place, not exposure.
The company is specialized in producing series of water purification materials business, complete with independent import and export rights, the company is strong in technology, sophisticated equipment, advanced technology, detection means perfect, long history of production, product quality Habitat forefront of the domestic industry. Welcome to the new and old customers Advisory negotiations.