| Repeatability error: 1 || Samples can be measured state: activated clay bulk density tester |
| Custom processing: || Measuring range: activated clay bulk density tester |
| Type: Density Tester || Scope: activated clay bulk density tester |
| Dimensions: 1 (mm) || Repeatability error: |
| Samples can be measured state: || Custom processing: |
| Measuring range: || Types of: |
| Scope: || Dimensions: |
GB 25571 bulk density meter, HGT2764 bulk density tester / sodium bulk density measuring device
FT-103A activated clay bulk density measuring device Is based on national standards GB / T 25571-2010 national food safety standards, food additive provisions of activated clay design, production. The device is suitable for the determination of food additives, activated clay bulk density, while also meet HGT2764-2008 peroxide sodium carbonate industry industry standards for bulk density measuring device requirements and conform GB210.2-2004. Also suitable for the determination of inorganic chemical products GBT 23771-2009 bulk density. HG / T2573-2006 industrial light magnesia (HG T2573-2006 instead of HG T2573- 1994) Determination of the bulk density requirements
FT-103A activated clay bulk density measuring device Principle: Dust from the funnel mouth full of free fall at a certain height measuring cup; mass per unit volume within the next measuring cup bulk state, that is the bulk density of the sample to be tested is loaded funnel natural port along the funnel and into the fall. the measuring cylinder, will fall to the sample Calibrating measuring cylinder in the balance that measure the quality of the sample tube after taking evenness, and then divided by the volume of the measuring cylinder, we can measure the bulk density of the products being tested.
FT-103A activated clay bulk density measuring device Structure: 2.1: funnel flow outlet diameter 30mm; funnel height: 135mm, funnel made of stainless steel, 2.2: cylinder diameter: 80mm, volume: 500ml
Ricoeur Albert Instrument: analytical instruments is a professional research and development, production, sales and after-sales service for the integration of the Industrial Company, the company's current business scope mainly involves chemical, petroleum, molecular materials, powder metallurgy, powder powder, pharmaceuticals. , batteries, plastics, construction materials, wire (Harness) processing, and other related industries.
1. Preparation of sample: The sample to be tested is placed in an oven at 1100 C and dried at a temperature of 1 hour, cooled to room temperature before measurement.
2. Use a 250mL beaker filled with test sample. Close the hopper discharge port and export center measuring cylinder is placed. The sample is poured into the funnel, open the discharge valve of the funnel abrasive free fall until all the stream After this process should avoid vibration.
3. has been measuring ruler scrape excess specimen tube, when scraper ruler and measuring about 45 barrels catchy plane0 Angle, perpendicular scratch four times. This process should prevent compaction measuring cylinder in the sample, to avoid vibrations. Then measure the quality of the bucket weighing samples.
4. Bulk density is calculated as follows:
Where: P ap - Bulk density of the sample to be tested, unit: g / cm3;
m1 - Quality measurement sample cylinder, unit: g;
V- measuring cylinder volume, unit: cm3.
5. A sample measurement should be repeated three times, the arithmetic average of the three measurements as a result of the test sample bulk density values.
6. The results of the operation were measured using the same instrument repeat the same, the error should not exceed ± 0.02g / cm3.