| Repeatability error: 1|| Samples can be measured state: SCI-2 zeolite bulk density meter, SCl-2 bulk density tester|
| Custom processing:|| Measuring range: SCI-2 zeolite bulk density meter, SCl-2 bulk density tester|
| Type: Density Tester|| Scope: SCI-2 zeolite bulk density meter, SCl-2 bulk density tester|
| Dimensions: 1 (mm) || Repeatability error: |
| Samples can be measured state: || Custom processing: |
| Measuring range: || Types of: |
| Scope: || Dimensions: |
SCI-2 zeolite bulk density tester SCl-2 bulk density tester
The instrument is based on GB-T 6286-1986 Determination of bulk density of molecular sieve designed
This standard applies to the determination of the density of the granular molecular sieve and tap density loose.
1. Amplitude 1 ~ 3mm
2. The frequency of 100-200 beats / min
3. cylinder Specifications: 100ML / 300ML, one each
4. Calculator: 0-9999 can be pre-set.
5. feed rate: 3-5ML / S
6. add trough Specifications: 85 * 45 * 20mm
7. Determination of container material: stainless steel
8. Chassis material: sheet metal paint
9. Power: 220V / 50HZ
Accessories: Container: 3
Power Line: 1
Ricoeur Instruments Quality of Service Commitment:
1. The warranty period of 12 months and lifetime maintenance.
2. defects during the warranty period, in addition to human factors, no because instrument design, improper materials or workmanship, failure we repair or replacement.
3. After receiving the notice provided by the instrument user fails to respond within ten minutes.
4. To ensure a timely manner to users in the most favorable price to provide the necessary spare parts and wearing parts
4.1 Determination of bulk density
4.1.1 adjusting meter storage funnel (2.1.1) in height and feeder (2.1.2) and vibration voltage gradient, so that the feed speed control in 3.5ml / s.
4.1.2 The backup sample (3.2) into the analyzer hoppers by measuring container (2.1.3) the upper end of the sleeve, adding volume measured in 100ml container.
NOTE: The spherical particle size greater than 5mm specimens and pieces of 3mm diameter greater than strip specimens, with a volume of 300ml of measuring container.
4.1.3 remove the upper end of the container sleeve, sample container with a ruler Calibrating higher.
The sample container (accurate to 0.01g) 4.1.4 Weighing measured.
4.2 Determination of tap density
4.2.1 adjusting meter (2.1) rapping voltage, the vibration frequency control in 140 ~ 160 times / min.
4.2.2 The backup sample (3.2) take 120ml, three times, each time the sample quantity l / 3 by measuring container (2.1.3) the upper end of the sleeve, into the measuring container. Each time down, rapping 1000 second, 3,000 times the resonance strike.
NOTE: The spherical particle size greater than 5mm specimens and strip specimens shall diameter greater than 3mm, whichever alternate sample 360ml.
4.2.3 remove the upper end of the container sleeve, sample container with a ruler Calibrating higher.
4.2.1 Determination of container weighing sample (accurate to 0.01g).
4.3 Determination of water absorption of the sample
4.3.1 Two measurement sample taken immediately after the bulk density, each about 10g, placed second only weighed (accurate to 0.01g) porcelain crucible.
4.3.2 The porcelain crucible containing the sample into a box-type resistance furnace (2.3), in the 550 ℃ baking 1h.
4.3.3 Remove only two porcelain crucible, placed in a vacuum dryer, the air pressure is less than 1.0 * 103 Pa condition F, the sample was cooled to room