Bavono INS-BVO650C Camera Series utilizes Sony Super HAD II CCD and the latestDigital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. This leading edge technology made possible a high resolution of 650 TVL. With a choice of five stunning decorative exterior designs to compliment your existing decor and built-in OSD (On-Screen Display) , the Bavono INS-BVO650C Camera Series is an ultimate choice for settings including hotels, retail stores, and offices.
- 1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD II
- More than 650TVL of Horizontal Resolution
- Minimum Illumination of 0.01 Lux
- 4 Zones Privacy Masking Function
- Digital Noise Reduction for Reducing HDD Capacity (DNR)
- Built-in OSD (On Screen Display)
- 4 Zones Motion Detection
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control )
Privacy Masking Function
In order to protect customer's privacy, privacy masking function could let customer set the privacy zone position, size at their own free will
Details even in difficult lighting conditions with Back Light Compensation (BLC)
This technology controls contrasts in the video image, shutter time, and aperture opening via the AGC (amplifier control) parameter. The BLC divides the image into different areas in order to regulate these separately. Light image areas are darkened, whereby dark image areas are lighted longer for an optimal image result. Thus, for example, you can recognize details for a person that were previously only visible as a dark silhouette against a bright background.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
Automatic Gain Control amplifies the level of the video signal automatically in order to balance out poor lighting conditions. Thus you can monitor rooms in which the lighting changes, for example, from artificial light to sunlight. The camera adapts itself independently to the lighting strength in the area in question
Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
DSP (Digital Signal Processing) cameras utilizespecial digital noise reduction algorithms to significantly eliminate signal disturbances and color noise. As a result, motion trails are minimized to deliver high quality images.
Horizontal Resolution is one of the key factors in assessing the quality of cameras expressed in Television Lines (TVL) . Optical low-pass filters are used in Bavono cameras to eliminate color aliasing. Serial Signal Processing and image enhancement technology deliver a high resolution of 650 TVL. The image quality is further enhanced via advanced image processing techniques and special algorithms.
Electronic Shutter ensures clarity of objects in high speed motion. Shutter speed is directly proportional to image quality.
- Video Standard: NTSC/ PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3 SONY Super HAD CCD II
- Effective Picture Elements: NTSC: 768 (H) * 494 (V) PAL: 752 (H) * 582 (V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 650TVL
- Min. Illumination (approx.) : 0.01 Lux
- Scanning System: 2: 1 Interlace
- Synchronizing System: Auto / Internal
- Video Out Level: 1.0V (p-p) / 75Ω, Composite
- Video S/ N Ratio: More than 50dB (AGC Off)
- Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60 - 1/120000 sec PAL: 1/50 - 1/120000 sec
- 2D-Digital Noise Reduction (2D-DNR) : Off / Low / Middle / High
- Privacy Masking: 4 Zones
- OSD Language: English / Chinese
- Power Requirement: DC 12V
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ - 60℃ / 30% - 80%
- Storage Temperature: -30℃ - 60℃ / 20% - 90%
- Shell Material: Plastic
- 1 x 1/3 SONY Super HAD CCD II 650TVL Mini Dome Camera