The alarm system adopts SMS data transmission and voice platform of GSM network to send control command and receive alarm remotely. The system can be set delayed-arm. When a signal is detected by detectors, the detectors will send alarm signal to host immediately, then the host sends alarm SMS to its preset mobile phone numbers, and meanwhile dials its preset telephone/ mobile phone numbers automatically and drive wiretap. In addition, the color LCD can show the time, date and the status of arm, disarm, GSM signal, power, alarm etc. With the LCD, it is very easy for you to operate.
- GSM Frequency: 900/1800MHz or 850/1900MHz
- Consumption: 1W (While Sending Message)
- Working Frequency of Detectors: 315M and 433M (Optional)
- Start-time: Less Than 2s
- Alarm Response Time: Less Than 8s (GSM in Normality)
- The Volume of Siren: More than 110db
- Power Requirements: AC 110-220V 50Hz or 60Hz
- Working Power Consumption: Less Than 3W
- Standby Battery: DC 8.4V
- Standby Battery Working Hours: More Than 15 Hours
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 Degree C
- Humidity: 20% to 95%
- With Wavecome double frequency GSM module.
- With color LCD show screen and keyboard on the host.
- 10 wireless guarding zones (1 wireless SOS zone, 1 fire alarm zone, and other 8 wireless guarding zones can be defined by user ) and 1 external power failure alarm zone.
- Send SMS to 3 preset mobile phone numbers automatically while alarming.
- Call 3 preset phone numbers automatically and monitor at site while alarming.
- Set the time of arm/ partial arm/ disarm.
- Arm/ disarm by the keyboard on the host, remote controller or SMS.
- Program the alarm host by keyboard or SMS.
- Modify the name of 8 wireless guarding zones and inquire the status of alarm host by SMS demand.
- Define the 8 wireless guarding zones as arm/ partial arm by keyboard on the alarm host.
- With standby rechargeable battery.
- The alarm host automatically stores system status, while its power is off.
- Connect with the alarm center through GSM network.
- Make sure the equipments have no water.
- Install the system in a hidden place.
- Turn off the power supply before insert/ take out the SIM card.
- Connect the power supply firmly and provide good heat dissipation.
- Dont install the system close to the objects which generate strong interference, such as TV set and computer.
- Check all the detectors and their battery in time and change them when voltage is low.
- Inspect the GSM alarm system termly.
- This product is designed for the indoor use rather than outdoor use.
- 1 x GSM alarm system
- 1 x Host
- 1 x Wireless PIR motion sensor
- 1 x Magnetic door/ window contact
- 2 x Remote controllers
- 1 x Siren
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Manual