- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Fist
- Model Number: IADC637G 9 7/8 TCI tricone bit
- Type: mining and drilling tools
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Use: well and oil drill
- golden: High quality
- Fast drilling rate: Strong cutting structure durability
- competitive price: well and oil drill
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||in wooden case or as your requirement |
|Delivery Detail: ||within 15 days after receiving your deposit |
1 With API and ISO9001
2 High quality and good price
3 Various of model available
4 Fast drilling rate
5 well and oil drill
TCI Tricone bit
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Hejian Fist Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd, who produce and export drill bits. We have a
Export Department, which specialize in the export of various products made by ourselves including
Drill bits; Drill Pipe; TCI tricone bits; PDC bits; PDC Diamond drill bits; roller rock bits; core bits; all size
bits in oilfield, water well drilling, mineral and geological and so on. During the twenty years, we
have built good business relationships with customers abroad, such as America, Japan, Korea.
Germany and so on. Thus the stable supplies, the quality as well as the flexible ways doing
business can be reached.
637 Hard Formation TCI Tricone Bits
The 637 bits can be used to drill hard and abrasive formation. Wear-resistant tungsten carbide inserts are used in the outer rows to prevent loss of bit gauge. Maximum numbers of hemispherical-shaped inserts are used in all rows to provide cutter durability and long life.