|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
API 8 1\2'(215.9mm) IADC417 Steel Tooth Tricone Rock Bit for oil and water drilling
Packaging & Delivery
Specifications1. certified by API-ISO
2. good quality, low price
3. good after-sales service
4. adequate stocks, fast delivery
1. TCI tricone bit, TCI tricone bit with sealed bearing , tricone bit, TCI tricone rock bit
• Cutting Structure
The durability of premium tungsten carbide inserts is improved with new formulas and new techniques for insert bit.
• Gauge Structure
Multiple gauge protection with gauge trimmers on heel and gauge inserts on the gauge surface of the cone, tungsten carbide inserts and hardfacing on the shirttail increases gauge holding capability and bearing life.
• Bearing Structure
High precision bearing with two thrust faces. Balls lock the cone. Hardface heard bearing surface. Cone bearing inlaid with friction-reducing alloy and then silver-plated. Abrasion resistance and seizure resistance of the bearing are improved and suitable for high rotary speed.
• Seal and Lubrication
The advanced metal seal package consists of two metal seats and two elastic energizers. Compressed energizers ensure good contact being kept on two sealing surfaces of metal rings by elastic force, and achieve the bearing seal. In the drilling, metal seal are relatively dynamic, and the energizers are static. This will improve the reliability and durability of bearing seal. The pressure compensator system and advanced grease can greatly increase the lubricating reliability.
2 Other Products
These types of bits have some common features, as follows
1. Force balanced, resist impact to the blade during high-speed drilling, to make bit work stable.
2. Plus wear knot section, reduce collion in the hugh-speed rotational vibration.
3. Patented matrix formulation, extended bit life.
4. Optimal hydraulic desigh, easy to move out the drill cuttings and cooling.
5. Equipped with back reaming teeth.
6. The cutter is high performance to increase the ability of anti-impact and anti-abrasive.
3. Packing Information
5. Payment Terms
T/ T and L/ C are acceptable. (30% advanced payment after sign the contranct , then 70% payment after see the B/ L)
6.FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to order the products?
3. Can I expect a quality products?
7. Contact Person