|[Food & Beverage] - [Food Additive] - [Other Food Additives]|
AK sugar (Acesulfame)
Supply, AK sugar sweetness, AK sugar content, AK sugar use, AK sugar suppliers, AK sugar CAS number, and other details, please AK sugar telecommunications and Chemical Co., Ltd. Zhengzhou Dragon Chinese translation: acesulfame potassium alias: acesulfame, double acesulfame
English Name: Acesulfame-K or Acesulfame Potassium product formula: C4H4KNO4S Product Weight: 201.24 Product CAS: 55589-62-3 Packing: 25 kg / barrel, 5 kg / bag
AK sugar Description: Name acesulfame potassium (Acesulfame-K), also known as acesulfame is a healthy new high intensity sweetener.
1. AK sugar traits: white crystalline powder melting point 250 ℃ .AK sugar, soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol acesulfame needle crystallization temperature of 123.5 ℃..
2. Uses: no nutritive sweeteners The product has a strong sweet taste, sweetness about 150 times that of sucrose, flavor similar nature and saccharin has a bitter taste at high concentrations is not hygroscopic, stable at room temperature, and sugar alcohols. and sucrose have a good combination. as a non-nutritive sweeteners can be widely used in various foods according to the provisions of GB2760-90, can be used in liquid, solid drinks, ice cream, cakes, jams, pickles, candied fruit, gum, table feed with sweetness.
3. High stability: it has a very good stability, can withstand 225 ° C high temperature within the range of PH2-PH10 stable, it does not react with other ingredients in a food or beverage can therefore use it in food and beverage. extend shelf life.
4. Inadequate: when high concentrations has a bitter taste.
5. AK Sugar Limited: beverages, ice cream, cakes, candies, jams, pickles, preserves, gum, canned rice pudding, jelly, bread 0.3g / kg seasoning 0.5g / kg; dining table with sweeteners every piece. each pack 40mg / kg; flavor yogurt 0.35g / kg; sugar (sugar) confectionery and gum 2.0g / kg;. sugarless gum 4g / kg 6. acesulfame production process is not complicated, cheap price, performance better than aspartame, is considered one of the most promising sweetener. after 15 years of experimentation and inspection, the United Nations World Health organization, the US food and Drug Administration, the European Community and other authorities obtained the conclusion is: 'acesulfame humans and animals safe and harmless' present, more than 90 countries formally approved acesulfame for food, beverages, oral hygiene / cosmetics (can be used for lipstick, lip balm, toothpaste and. mouthwash, etc.) and agents (for syrup preparations, sugar-coated tablets, bitter medicine masking agent) and other areas. Ministry of health in May 1992 formally approved acesulfame for food, beverage field, but not excessive use (see national standard GB2760-2007). 7. acesulfame of artificial sweeteners, synthetic sweeteners regular consumption of excessive food harmful to human liver and nervous system harm, especially for the elderly, pregnant women, children harm If you eat a lot more serious in a short time, can cause thrombocytopenia lead to acute bleeding 8. (technical product specification).:
Loss on drying: ≤ 1.0%
Organic impurities: ≤ 20mg / kg
Lead: ≤ 1mg / kg Fluoride: ≤ 3mg / kg
Heavy Metal: ≤ 0.001%
Arsenic: ≤ 0.0002% Content: 99.0-101% (product shelf life) 24 (month)