- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Kingdream
- Model Number: IADC517
- Type: tricone drill bit
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Use: Well Drilling
- Processing Type: Forging
- Payment Term: T/ T&L/ C
- Drilling Formation: Median soft
- Bearing Type: Rubber sealed slide bearing
- Quality: High
- Certification: API
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Plastic bag inside, outside wooden box, steel box, or as your requirements. |
|Delivery Detail: ||within 7-15 work days |
1 high quality and inexpensive
2 meet with API&ISO
3 timely delivery
4 good after-sales service
5 more inventory
1. TCI tricone bit (high toughness and durability suitable for different rock formation)
(1) our company had done this business for many years and won a good reputation for our top quality product excellent service.
(2) we produce the drill bits according to our customers requirements strictly with advanced equipment to make the quality perfect
(3) if you want to get more details , pls don't hesitate to contact me
(4) Quick Details
Elastomer sealed journal bearing
4 1/2 reg pin
WOB (KN/ mm)
RPM (r/ min)
Medium to hard formations with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as mudstone, gypsum, salt, soft limestone, etc.
(5) Main features
High extension balling resistant cutting structure with forged teeth and self-sharpening tooth hardmetal for high penetration rates and long life in soft abrasive formations.
Traditional ball and roller bearing, utilizing thrust buttons for axial bearing loads, gives reliable performance under a variety of rotary speeds and loads.
The tooth surfaces are fortified with premium, high-density tungsten carbide hardfacing applied by oxy-acetylene welding for superior wear resistance.
Center Jet Nozzle
A fourth interchangeable jet is installed in the center of the bit to reduce bit balling or provide extra flow capacity. (Available only in 8 3⁄8 bits and larger.)
Challenger steel tooth bits 13 (349.2 mm) and smaller are manufactured with Varel's exclusive forged tooth process. This innovative method provides stronger, more impact-resistant teeth when compared with milling because the metal flow lines from the forging process follow the tooth contours instead of being cut by
3. Certification: API
4. Packing Information
5. Payment Terms
T/ T and L/ C are acceptable. (30% advanced payment after sign the contranct , then 70% payment after see the B/ L)
6. Size and model we can provide
60mm; 65mm; 76mm; 93mm; 95mm; 98mm (3 7/8') ,101.6mm, 114mm, 118mm, 120mm, 127mm (5')
130.1mm (5 1/8') ,133.3mm (5 1/4') ,139.7mm (5 1/2') ,142.8mm (5 5/8') ,149.2mm (5 7/8')
152.4mm (6') ,155.5mm (6 1/8') ,158.7mm (6 1/4') ,161.9mm (6 3/8') ,165.1mm (6 1/2')
190.5mm (7 1/2') ,193.6mm (7 5/8') ,200.0mm (7 7/8')
212.7mm (8 3/8') ,215.9mm (8 1/2') ,222.2mm8 3/4')
241.3 (9 1/2') ,244.4 (9 5/8') ,250.8 (9 7/8')
269.8 (10 5/8') ,295.3 (11 5/8')
311.1 (12 1/4') ,346.0 (13 5/8') ,349.2 (13 3/4')
374.6 (14 3/4')
381 (15') ,393.7 (15 1/2') ,406.4 (16')
444.5 (17 1/2') ,508 (20') ,558 (22') ,609.6 (24')
615625635; ; 617627637737
• Tricone Bits
7. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) How to order the products?
Send the inquiry with detail item description or with Model number.
If there is no packing demand we take it as sea-way packing.
If possible please attach one reference picture to avoid any misunderstanding or any links from our website for we get a better understanding.
2) About lead time and shipping time?
The lead time depend on quantity of order. Usually shipped by sea, small order or urgent order we can send you by air after received your agreement.
According the distance from china to your port, usually from China to European about 25 days. To West of American 20 days.
3) Can I expect a quality products?
Yes. All our activities are accredited to ISO 9001: 2008 and API, both in products and services, at the same time, mature production technology ensuring the quality satisfy international request.
8. Pls add these informations in your inquiry.
1, bits size
2, bits IADC code
3, layer information
4, bits quantity
9. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. I am always glad to serve for you.