|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
API tricone bit for well drilling
Packaging & Delivery
Specifications1 mining tricone bit for drilling
2 sealing: metal sealed
3 IADC: HJ127
4 specification: 8 1/2
5 high quality
Hejian Fist Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd we have been in line with the principle of faith-based, quality of survival and mutual benefit, provides the highest quality products and attentive service for our customers'. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future
Steel teeth bits series:
Soft formation teeth bits:
The soft formations tooth bits are used to drill low compressive strength, soft formations. Long projection tooth lengths are used on high offset cones to provide the greatest penetrations rates possible. Wear resistance hard facing is used to control tooth wear. On the softest bit types this hard facing completely covers the bit teeth.
Medium hard formations tooth bits:
The medium hard formation tooth bits are used to drill high compressive strength, medium hard formations. Shoot projection teeth with reduced crest length are used in this series of bit designs. Durable hard facing is applied to reduce tooth wear.
1. Description of this Product
2. Other Products
3. Products Picture
• These types of bits have some common features, as follows
1. Force balanced, resist impact to the blade during high-speed drilling, to make bit work stable.
2. Plus wear knot section, reduce collion in the hugh-speed rotational vibration.
3. Patented matrix formulation, extended bit life.
4. Optimal hydraulic desigh, easy to move out the drill cuttings and cooling.
5. Equipped with back reaming teeth.
6. The cutter is high performance to increase the ability of anti-impact and anti-abrasive.
5. Packing Information
6. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
(1) . How to order the products?
(3) .Can I expect a quality products?
7. Payment terms
T/ T and L/ C are acceptable. (30% advanced payment after sign the contranct , then 70% payment after see the B/ L)
8. plz add this formation in you inquiry
1, bits size
2, bits IADC CODE
3, layer information
4, bits quantity
9. Other Series
10. Contact Person