- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Fist
- Model Number: 6 HJ126 Steel tooth drill bit with seal bearing for soft formation
- Type: drilling and mining tools
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Use: oil and water well drilling
- golden: High quality
- Fast drilling rate: Strong cutting structure durability
- competitive price: oil and water well drilling
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||in wooden cases or as your requirement |
|Delivery Detail: ||within 15 days after receiving your deposit |
1 With API and ISO9001
2 High quality
3 Various of model and dimension available
4 Fast drilling rate
5 competitive price
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Hejian Fist Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd, who produce and export drill bits. We have a
Export Department, which specialize in the export of various products made by ourselves including
Drill bits; Drill Pipe; TCI tricone bits; PDC bits; PDC Diamond drill bits; roller rock bits; core bits; all size
bits in oilfield, water well drilling, mineral and geological and so on. During the twenty years, we
have built good business relationships with customers abroad, such as America, Japan, Korea.
Germany and so on. Thus the stable supplies, the quality as well as the flexible ways doing
business can be reached.
We shall always be very happy to hear from you and will carefully consider any proposals likely
to lead to business between us. We are looking forward to your early reply. Thank you for
attention me !
Category of bit
Steel tooth drill
Air cooling roller
Seal rolling gauge
sealed journal bearinggauge protection
strength high drill ability
of soft formation
strength to medium
and medium to hard strata
Half abrasives and
grinding of hard strata