- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Fist
- Model Number: IADC637G 6 5/8 TCI tricone bit
- Type: mining and drilling tools
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Use: well and oil drill
- gray: High quality
- Fast drilling rate: Strong cutting structure durability
- competitive price: well and oil drill
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||in wooden case or as your requirement |
|Delivery Detail: ||within 15 days after receiving your deposit |
1 With API and ISO9001
2 High quality and good price
3 Various of model available
4 Fast drilling rate
5 well and oil drill
TCI Tricone bit
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Hejian Fist Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd, who produce and export drill bits. We have a
Export Department, which specialize in the export of various products made by ourselves including
Drill bits; Drill Pipe; TCI tricone bits; PDC bits; PDC Diamond drill bits; roller rock bits; core bits; all size
bits in oilfield, water well drilling, mineral and geological and so on. During the twenty years, we
have built good business relationships with customers abroad, such as America, Japan, Korea.
Germany and so on. Thus the stable supplies, the quality as well as the flexible ways doing
business can be reached.
437 Soft Formation TCI Tricone Bits
The 437 TCI bits are used to drill low compressive strength, very soft formations. TCI bits maximize the use of both conical and chisel tungsten carbide inserts of large diameters and high projection. This cutting structure design, combined with maximum cone offset, results in high bit penetration rates. The deep intermesh of cutter rows prevents bit bailing in sticky formations.
517 Medium Formation TCI Tricone Bits
The 517 features aggressive chisel tungsten carbide inserts on the heel rows and inner rows. This design provides a fast drilling rate and added cutting structure durability in medium-to-medium hard formation. The HSN rubber O-ring provides adequate sealing for bearing durability.
637 Hard Formation TCI Tricone Bits
The 637 bits can be used to drill hard and abrasive formation. Wear-resistant tungsten carbide inserts are used in the outer rows to prevent loss of bit gauge. Maximum numbers of hemispherical-shaped inserts are used in all rows to provide cutter durability and long life.
617 Medium-Hard Formation TCI Tricone Bits
The 617 features robust chisel tungsten carbide inserts on the heel row and conical on the inner rows. This design provides a fast drilling rate and added cutting structure durability in medium to medium hard formations. The HSN rubber O-ring provides adequate sealing for bearing durability.