- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Fistbit
- Model Number: drill bit
- Type: PDC drill bit
- Material: Diamond
- Use: Well Drilling
- Processing Type: Casting
- Certification: API&ISO
- Suitable Rock: middle, hard, ultra-hard all can...
- Matrix Type: Concentric Circles
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||wooden box; steel box; or as your order |
|Delivery Detail: ||within 7 work days |
1. High quality
2. Fast delivery.
3. Rock Drill Parts can be offered
5. Hight efficiency
1.3 wings 94MM PDC drill bit is introduced
3 wings 94MM PDC drill bit is super hard material combined with diamond and hard alloy under high temperature. It not only has the advantages of hard and durable from diamond, but also has the advantages of high impact resistance and big blade from hard alloy. It greatly improves the drilling efficiency and is the ideal drill bit for the drill operation of medium & hard as well as super hard rock.
The carrier of 3 wings 94MM PDC diamond drill bit is forged and pressed by first-class steel. Its mechanical capacity is strengthened by fully automatic vacuum heat treatment equipment.
The ordinary type adopts Chinese PDC as its blade, while the super-strong type adopts American blade made by GE. Choosing proper type makes high ratio of performance and price.
3 wings 94MM PDC diamond drill bit are widely used in all industries, such as coal mining, oil exploration, geological exploration, water and hydroelectric, railway and road, tunneling construction and so on.
3 wings 94MM PDC diamond drill bit (semi-round standard type) is applied to the hardness not bigger than f8. The working life is 10-30 times of the ordinary alloy bits, and the efficiency could be improved by 60%. Besides, the PDC bits don't requires figuring, which lows the labour intensity and helps to saves cost.
GE; American company; produces the main material of the blade for two-wing PDC anchor bits (semi-round strengthened type) . The 3 wings 94MM PDC diamond drill bit is 1.5 times of the ordinary bits, which has excellent abrasive resistance and applied to medium and hard rock (f≤12) .
Super strengthened PDC bits adopts newly designed ball type diamond as its blade. Features: fast drilling speed, high impact resistance.
When the drill bits work, the edge is used to cut ordinary and symmetrical formation, while the ledge acts as cushioning to avoid huge drilling footage, which helps to low the possibility of damage. Thanks to that, the drilling level of complicated formation is improved.
|Drill Type||Bit diameter (D) || ||Taper||Water hole|| (d) mm|
|mm||in|| || || |
|32||1 17/64'|| 7°||3||22|
|34||1 11/32'|| 7°||3||22|
|36|| 1 27/64 || 7°||3||22|
|38|| 1 1/2 || 7°||3||22|
|40||1 37/64'|| 7°||3||22|
|42||1 21/32'|| 7°||3||22|
|43||1 11/16'|| 7°||3||22|
|45||1 49/64'|| 7°||3||22|
|50||1 31/32'|| 7°||3||22|
|55||2 9/50'|| 7°||3||22|
4. Other Series
5. How to complete whole deal
1. firstly decide the design, material and color
2. Decide the size in accordance with client's requirement and our recommendation
3. We will give the best offer.
4. Client's accept the offer and we send proforma invoice.
5. Client transfers 30% deposit and production begins
6. After production, we will send ready products photo
7. After client's confirmation; we will arrange shipment; and send copy shipping documents like B/ L; commercial invoice and packing list
8. Client transfer balance payment and we will send original documents by express or Telex Release
6. Contact Person