- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Fistbit
- Model Number: PDC bit
- Type: Drill Bit
- Machine Type: Drilling Tool
- Certification: API
- Material: Carbide
- Processing Type: Forging
- Use: Well Drilling
- Payment Term: T/ T&L/ C
- color: various
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||wooden box; steel box; or as your requirements |
|Delivery Detail: ||within 7-15 days after conform order |
2. good quality, low price
3. good after-sales service
4. adequate stocks, fast delievery
5.5 blades pdc bit
Hejian Fist Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd we have been in line with the principle of faith-based, quality of survival and mutual benefit, provides the highest quality products and attentive service for our customers'. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future
1. Product Description
The variety of sizes and configurations available for Tungsten Carbide Inserts allow products to be tailored to specific drilling
1. Highly resistant to abrasion and erosion with the ability to withstand high compressive loads.
2. Cutters and cutting structure specifically designed to enhance ROP and bit life
3. Spiral blades to optimize dynamics control and cutting transport across the bit improving cleaning and performances.
4. Anti Whirl features to limit destructive impacts and load on cutters
5. Anti-balling coating incorporates proprietary nanotechnologies to alleviate bit balling6. Enhanced gauge protection with TSP, Impregnated Diamond and purpose PDC cutters design7. Optimized bit profile and nozzles layout for improved Hydraulics
we specializes in designing, manufacturing, marketing and serving the high performance diamond bits , PDC bit , diamond pdc bit , diamond core bit, matrix body pdc bit, steel body pdc bit, impregnate core bit, and drilling tools used in petroleum industry. The company is established by the top experts of the field, and equipped with advanced equipments and facilities.
polycrystalline diamond compacts and steel body or matrix body
provide faster penetrating bits
optimized with balance design
make the bit capable of drilling through formation swith hard formation
in the stratum with hardness coefficient (9
L/ C at sight, T/ T
in wooden or steel case
some are in stock
3. We can supply more
4. Packing Information
5. Payment Terms
T/ T and L/ C are acceptable. (30% advanced payment after sign the contranct , then 70% payment after see the B/ L)
7. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) How to order the products?
Send the inquiry with detail item description or with Model number.
If there is no packing demand we take it as sea-way packing.
If possible please attach one reference picture to avoid any misunderstanding or any links from our website for we get a better understanding.
2) About lead time and shipping time?
The lead time depend on quantity of order. Usually shipped by sea, small order or urgent order we can send you by air after received your agreement.
According the distance from china to your port, usually from China to European about 25 days. To West of American 20 days.
3) Can I expect a quality products?
Yes. All our activities are accredited to ISO 9001: 2008 and API, both in products and services, at the same time, mature production technology ensuring the quality satisfy international request.
8. Other Series
9. Contact person