|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
API IADC517 132mm button tooth tricone bit with best quality
Packaging & Delivery
Specifications1. certified by API-ISO
2. good quality, low price
3. good after-sales service
4. adequate stocks, fast delivery
1. TCI bits series:
Soft formation TCI tricone bits:
The soft formation TCI tricone bits are used to drill low compressive strength, very soft formations. This bit maximized to use of both conical and chisel tungsten carbide inserts of large diameters and high projection. This cutting structure design, combined with maximum cone offset, results in high bit penetration rates. The deep intermesh of cutter rows prevents bit bailing in sticky formations.
Medium formation TCI tricone bits:
The medium formation TCI tricone bits features aggressive chisel tungsten carbide inserts on the heel rows and inner rows. This design provides a fast drilling rate and added cutting structure durability in medium to medium hard for mations. The HSN rubber O-ring provides adequate sealing for bearing durability.
Hard formation TCI tricone bits:
The hard formation TCI tricone bits can be used to drill hard and abrasive formations. Wear resistance tungsten carbide inserts are used in the outer rows to prevent loss of bit gauge. Maximum numbers of hemispherical shaped inserts are used in all rows to provide cutter durability and long life.
Medium hard formation TCI tricone bits:
The medium hard formation TCI tricone bits features robust chisel tungsten carbide inserts on the heel row and conical on the inner rows. This design provides a fast drilling rate and added cutting structure durability in medium to medium hard formations. The HSN rubber O-ring provides adequate sealing for bearing durability.
2. Structure Features
1) Material: 15CrNi4MO
2) Rubber/ metal sealed bearing
3) Jeurnal/ rock bearing
4) Cutting element: hard alloy cutting tooth
5) Apply to soft-medium, medium-hard drilling information
6) Bit size: 6'-17 1/2', IADC code: 111- 732G
5. Packing Information
6. Other Products You may be Interested in
8. Pls add these informations in your inquiry
1) the size of the tricone bit.
2) the IADC tooth model, like 537G
3) the drilling information of the layer.
4) the quantity.
9. If you have any futher questions, pls feel free to contact us. We are always to be service to you.