Pine plywood, poplar furniture panels, environmentally friendly plywood plywood

Pine plywood, poplar furniture panels, environmentally friendly plywood plywood

Product description:

Grade: Ⅰ Pressure: 52mpa Name: Plywood
Species: Poplar Origin: Shandong Glue: Green plastic
Apparent density: 520kgs / m3 Specifications: 1220 * 2440mm, 1250 * 2500 Bending strength: 45 mpa
Special features: easy to split Moisture content: about 12% Forming Views: Secondary molding

Specifications: 1220 mm * 2440 mm, 1220 mm * 610 mm, 1830 mm * 610 mm, according to customer needs.
Grade: B / / C; BB / / BB; BB / / CC
Glue: CARB P1 / P2 E0 glue, E1, E2.
Core: Poplar; Pine; eucalyptus wood; hardwood; birch

Dough: bleached poplar; aspen colors; patterns poplar; Okoume; customers can specify

Features: entire board whole core, not a plastic, not broken, versatile, low formaldehyde emission, high environmental protection.

Sample: to provide testing free, after satisfaction can arrange production orders.

Transactions: 1. RMB settlement of domestic customers was 30% down payment for production, after the full amount over arrange delivery.

2. foreign customers is 30% down payment, the remaining 70 percent see a copy of the bill of lading for the Korean market over there, customers tend to be a credit transaction.

Certificate: CARB / CE / ISO9001: 2008

Usage: packing; home; decoration

Market: Europe; Japan and South Korea; China; Middle East

Capacity: annual output of 150,000 cubic meters

Profile: Division I is a production of large manufacturers of plywood, with plywood production line 40, an annual output of 150,000 cubic meters of plywood product quality and the price is right, timely delivery, hope to those who need major Division I inspected the scale. business negotiations !!!!

Tel: 13655367063

QQ: 1952047068


Skype: goldfushi

Web: http: //