T40 hydrogen sulfide gas detector
T40 Hydrogen sulfide detector H2S
· Sustainable display H 2 S concentration
· The level of concentration of sound; light; vibration alarm
· An AA / AA alkaline batteries can run 500 hours
* Large liquid crystal (LCD) display: PPM readings and battery life
· Peak Hold
· US Patent: Integrated hood and one-button automatic calibration calibration
· Shelf years
T40 single-gas detector designed to protect the safety of personnel, exposure to hazardous gas detection in extreme environments H 2 Concentration of S. The instrument can be used in desert or Arctic Circle, such as unusual weather changing environment.
The instrument is compact and lightweight, can be easily caught in the belt, shirt pocket or helmet. Large LCD display can be read out of the gas concentration, type, peak and high and low concentration alarm levels clearly. If the current gas high and low concentrations exceed preset limit value, the instrument to sound, light and vibration alarm to alert the user.
Peak hold function can capture and record since the first boot from the monitor to the maximum reading. Unique and simple flip operation to complete calibration. This design has been a US patent.
* Shell: impact composite materials, anti-radio frequency interference (RFI)
· Size: 86 mm x 58 mm x 19 mm
· Weight: 98 g
· Sensor: electrochemical principle
· Range: H2S: 0 ~ 500 ppm, resolution 1 ppm
* Power supply: 1 AA / 5 alkaline batteries (approximately 500 hours)
Temperature range: -20 ~ 50 ℃
Humidity range: 15 ~ 95% RH
· International Certification: The United States and Canada UL and cUL - Class I; Groups A; B; C; D
European CENELEC (ATEX) and Australia: - EEx ia IIc T4
China Coal Safety Certification (MA)
T40 Toxic gas detector supplied
Battery (installed), maintenance tools, instruction manual
Lu Bo provide the comprehensive technical support and after-sales service!