|Input voltage: 0 (V) || Waveform distortion: 0 (%) || Frequency regulation: 0 (%) |
| Output voltage: 0 (V) || Load regulation: 0 (%) || Circuit mode: SPWM switching |
| Load type: inductive load || Custom processing: || Efficiency: 0 (%) |
| Applications: IT industry || Type: Three-phase inverter power supply || Model: AF60 |
| Output frequency: 0 (Hz) || Brand: ACSOON || Product Certification: CCC |
| Control mode: Pulse width modulation type || Input Frequency: 0 (Hz) |
Frequency power - the technical characteristics of variable frequency power supply
Provide world standard power supply; stable pure sine wave; simulation tests of various electrical products 16 microcontroller (analog) control; output voltage; frequency intelligent (analog) control, high frequency PWM design operating flexibility to do IGBT power push , small size, low noise unique instantaneous value control mode can be pre-set nominal voltage -10% -30% and + 10% to + 25%, high control accuracy, waveform quality, and can adapt to the load efficiency up to 85% for wide loads, load power factor ± 0.5 ~ 1.0 can be fast transient response of 100% of the load or to load, the regulator within 2ms response time overload, instantaneous power can withstand the rated current 300 % with high current, overload, over-temperature protection and multiple alarms voltage (V), current (A), frequency (HZ), power (W), power factor (PF) asked all digital LED display; easy to read ; High resolution
Output voltage 0 ~ 150V / 0 ~ 300V adjustable two tranches
Output frequency 45HZ ~ 65HZ; 50HZ; 60HZ; 2F; 4F; 400HZ
Low distortion interference; input / output fully isolated; safe and reliable
Wide range of applications, can be used for an inverter transformer place
Single-phase 500VA ~ 300KVA; three-phase 1KVA ~ 900KVA; undertake special custom specifications
Variable frequency power supply application purpose and areas:
Because the world grid index is not unified, export electronics manufacturers need to supply analog grid conditions in different countries, as engineers in the design, development, production line testing and quality assurance of product testing, life, over the application to provide clean, reliable high pressure / low pressure simulation tests, etc. , low harmonic distortion, high power output stable frequency and voltage sine wave rates; user imported original electrical equipment also need to change the voltage of the grid, in order to ensure the normal operation frequency of imported electrical appliances, equipment; meet avionics military equipment and high frequency requirements.
Mainly for the manufacture or export trader of electricity export to detect electrical products, precision instruments for debugging and power supply are widely used in home appliances manufacturing, electrical, electronics manufacturing, IT industry, computer equipment, laboratories and the like.
• appliance industry manufacturers such as: air-conditioning, coffee maker, washing machine, juicer, microwave, tape recorders, refrigerators, DVD, vacuum cleaner, electric shavers and other products of the test power.
• electrical, electronics manufacturers such as: switching power supplies, transformers, electronic ballast, AC fan, uninterruptible power systems, chargers, relays, compressors, motors, passive components and other products of the test power.
• IT industry and computer equipment manufacturers such as: fax machines, copiers, shredders, printers, scanners, writers, servers, monitors and other products of the test power.
• laboratory and testing units such as: AC testing; product life and safety testing; electromagnetic compatibility testing; OQC (FQC) testing, product testing and R & D, research institutes best AC power.
• Aviation / military units such as: airport ground facilities, shipbuilding, aerospace, military Institute of test power.