|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
PDC Core Drill Bit for Oilfield
Packaging & Delivery
SpecificationsPDC Core Drill Bit
1. suitable for medium soft formations
2. can be tailored to any system
3. Natural diamond ID and OD gage
PDC Core Drill Bit
The most cost effective way to drill for a core sample.
1. B-shape crown design suitable for high abrassive and ultra hard formations.
2. Impregnated cutters with high concentration and high quaility nature diamond enhance the aggression of the bit and extend bit life.
3. Chromium-plating technology used in diamond surface, and the impact resistance and abrasion resistance highly improved .
4. Deep junk solt design brings more benefit to remove cuttings and improve ROP.
5. Can be constructed from matrix body or steel body.
6. reinforced with industrial diamonds and tungsten carbide on the inner face and outside.
7. Diamond bits and PDC bits have a much higher rate of penetration than roller con bits. Our PDC core bits will help you reduce time and cost. On average PDC diamonds are 10x harder than steel. Our bits generally have a 4-5/8 CP thread but can be tailored to any system. They can also come in standard NQ, HQ, PQ, BQ, and AQ sizes.
8. Technical Parameters:
Expect a high core recovery rate with our coring tools!
For more information and product availability, please feel free to contact us !