|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
4 Blades PDC Oil Bit
Packaging & Delivery
SpecificationsPDC Oil Bit
1. Shallow cone crown profile and low cutter density
2. Shuttle-shape gauge
3. Arc blade design
pdc Oil Bit
Polycrystalline diamond compact (PDC) cutters enhance the performance of drill bits, making them dynamically stable across a wide range of demanding vertical and directional drilling applications.
Our PDC bits are made to compete not only in faster penetration rates, but priced to ensure your cost per foot will be one of the lowest in the field.
Bits are available in 3 blade, 4 blade 5 blade, 6 blade 7 blade, 8 blade, and other custom designs as required.
1. Shallow cone crown profile and low cutter density design is suitable for soft to medium hard formations.
2. Arc blade design enhances drilling stabilization and the cutting capability.
3. Shuttle-shape gauge structure makes junk slot much more roomy with more benefit to remove cutting and improve ROP.
4. The lay-out of different structure PDC cutters makes the bit has stronger attack and abrasion resistent.
5. Lower Cost
6. Technical Parameters:
We welcome specific requests to meet your needs!
Please contact us for more information!