|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
17 1\2 (444.5mm) tricone bit IADC code 537
Packaging & Delivery
SpecificationsTCI Tricone Bit (17 1/2)
1. Combined circulation
2. Sealed bearings
3. Gauge protection
17 1/2 (444.5mm) tricone bit IADC code 447
1. Bearing type: Rubber sealed journal bearing
2. Quantity of nozzles: 3-4 pcs (as per requirement)
3. Pin size: API 7 5/8REG
4. Bit weight net: 240kg
5. Bit weight gross: 260kg
6. Rotation speed: 120-60r/ min
7. WOB: 0.5-0.8kN/ mm
Bit is designed for drilling of oil and gas wells in soft to middle soft formations such as soft shale, middle soft limestone, middle soft sandstone and formations of a hard abrasive type sandwitch.
1. Combined circulation (Three side jets and one central jet) .
2. Shirttail and leg entering edge hardfacing.
3. Shirttail protection with TCI.
4. Enhanced teeth hardfacing.
5. Inserts on gage surface.
6. Additional gage row.