- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Wanxiang
- Model Number: M223
- Type: Drill Bit
- Machine Type: Drilling Equipment
- Certification: API
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Processing Type: Forging
- Use: Well Drilling
- Blade Number: 5
- Color: Can be as your like
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Wooden cases or as per customer's requirements. |
|Delivery Detail: ||within 7 days after receipt of payment |
1. Strong resistance to abrasion and impact resistance
2. High drilling speed
3. Stock adequate
4. Fast feedback
Type: PDC Bi
How happy we are, To meet friends from afar!
We welcome every customer to come to counseling
1. If you have anything to inquiry, please contact me. I will give you the best service timely.
2. Do business with the most basic thing is to trust We will honestly face up to each order.
1. Multiple types of high performance PDC cutters are strategically arranged on the bit for improved
service life of the bit.
2. Cutting structure is force balanced. bit blade is asymmetrically designed, and spiral blade and
spiral gauge are also designed so that the load on bit is balanced that resulting better stability of
3. Optimally designed bit profile for drilling soft to medium hard formations.
4. Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using CFD technology to enhance cleaning and cooling
effects of the bit as well as the ability to effectively prevent bit from balling.
5. Erosion on bit surface is effectively prevented by utilizing hardfacing material of highly erosion
resistant and applying advanced base metal enhancement technology.
6. Ports on bit are also optimally designed to prevent erosion of water courses inside the bit.
7. Up-reaming features are also designed to make the bit more suitable for various drilling
Description of this product
8 1/2 (215.9mm) M223
Main cutter size
Number of nozzles
4 1/2 API Reg
Rotary speed (rpm)
These bits are designed for high speed drilling in shale, limestone, and sandstone formations.
Unlike roller cones, these PDC bits are a one piece matrix bodies with no moving parts. The
fixed-cutters shave away the rock, making it possible to operate with higher rotation speeds
more efficiently in consolidated formations.
Our company offers PDC bits in a variety of sizes and number of blades.