- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Wanxiang
- Model Number: WX216
- Type: Drill Bit
- Machine Type: Drilling Equipment
- Certification: API
- Material: Cobalt Steel Alloy
- Processing Type: Forging
- Use: Well Drilling
- Size: : From 60mm to 450mm
- Tooth type: Steel tooth
- Type of Bearing: : Jounmal bearing
- Type of Sealing: Rubber Rings
- drilling hours: 70 hours
- Maximum drilling depth: : 2000m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Plywood Case or Steel Case |
|Delivery Detail: ||Within 7 days after receipt of payment |
high strengh; high wear resistance; advanced heat treatment; long service life; gauge-protection; Cobalt Steel Alloys
API Steel Tooth Tricone Bits are rubber sealed journal bearing bits. The bits are adaptable for high WOB under normal RPM condition. With different cutting structure designs, this series bits are suitable for drilling very soft to very hard formations. High strength and high toughness carbide inserts are used on insert bits to achieve better wear resistance and excellent cutting abilities. New type of hardfacing material is applied to steel tooth bits to extend service life of the bit.
1. Good quality, reasonable price
2. ISO, API SGS certified
3. Can be customized.
4. Delivery on time.
AVAILABLE by IADC CODE :
Milled tooth type: 116, 117, 126, 127, 136, 137, 216, 217, 317.
Tungsten carbide insert type: : 417; 437; 447; 517; 527; 537; 547; 617; 627; 637; 737; 837
It is for Oil Drilling
Steel Tooth Tricone
1. This series of tricone bits use Sealed Roller Bearing structure. With rollers arranged in grooves recessed in the cone body, the size of the Journal Bearing is highly increased.
2. Thrust bearing surfaces are hardface welded and treated with Anti-friction Technology.
3. Ball Locked Cone, suitable for high rotary speed.