- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Wanxiang
- Model Number: All
- Type: Slip
- Machine Type: Drilling Tool
- Certification: API
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Processing Type: Forging
- Use: Well Drilling
- Size: nq; hq; pq
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Wooden cases or as your requirement |
|Delivery Detail: ||Within 7-10 days after the payment received |
Geological drill pipe
SPEC (mm) : 76323542
Steel: DZ40; DZ50; R780; G105
1) OD: 2 7/8'; 3 1/2'; 4'; 4 1/2'; 5 5-1/2'
2) Steel Grade: E75; X95; G105; S135
3) Type of end finish: EU-external upset, IEU-internal & external upset
4) All drill rod are made according to API 5D standard
5) We can provide in many conditions, with or without hard banding (Arnco100; Arnco300; tungsten carbide etc) .
Geographical drill pipe
Geographical drill pipe is applicable for geographical, hydrographical, coal mine, terrestrial heat engineering drilling.
The main products include 425060 and 63.5. The major technical indexes of the geographical drill pipes
adopt seamless steal pipes are in strict compliance with international standards.
The raw materials of drill pipes produced by the company are sourced from the five famous steel companies
obtaining the certification of JSO9002 Quality Management System: China Angang Steel, Baogang steel.
henggang steel . The pipe materials for geographical drills are strictly specified in terms if sizes, forms.
weights technical specifications, test methods, test regulations, package, markings, and quality certificates .
All of the seamless steel pipes adopt the original ex-factory identifications. If it is contracted that goods are delivered in terms of steel grades, the identifications
and quality certificates of the steel pipes are indicated with steel grades. The steel grades of drill pipes
that are currently on the market are DZ40; DZ50; DZ60 and R780