|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
Diamond Core Drill Bit for Oilfield
Packaging & Delivery
SpecificationsDiamond Core Drill Bit
1. suitable for medium soft formations
2. can be tailored to any system
3. Natural diamond ID and OD g
PDC Core Drill Bit
The most cost effective way to drill for a core sample.
1. B-shape crown design suitable for high abrassive and ultra hard formations.
2. Impregnated cutters with high concentration and high quaility nature diamond enhance the aggression of the bit and extend bit life.
3. Chromium-plating technology used in diamond surface, and the impact resistance and abrasion resistance highly improved .
4. Deep junk solt design brings more benefit to remove cuttings and improve ROP.
5. Can be constructed from matrix body or steel body.
6. reinforced with industrial diamonds and tungsten carbide on the inner face and outside.
7. Diamond bits and PDC bits have a much higher rate of penetration than roller con bits. Our PDC core bits will help you reduce time and cost. On average PDC diamonds are 10x harder than steel. Our bits generally have a 4-5/8 CP thread but can be tailored to any system. They can also come in standard NQ, HQ, PQ, BQ, and AQ sizes.
8. Technical Parameters:
Hejian Wanxiang Drilling Equipments Co. , Ltd. is a professional supplier of drilling tools and equipments in China. With flexible company structure and advanced technology, we have dedicated ourselves to supply the drilling industry with the best products available.
We take pride in offering prompt, courteous service to all facets of the Oilfield, Water Well, Mining and Construction Industries. We look forward to working with you to establish mutually beneficial relationship!
Expect a high core recovery rate with our coring tools!
For more information and product availability, please feel free to contact us !