- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Wanxiang
- Model Number: IADC214
- Type: Drill Bit
- Machine Type: Drilling Equipment
- Certification: API
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Processing Type: Forging
- Use: Well Drilling
- Color: As your requirement
- Tooth Type: Steel Tooth
- Bearing Type: Sealed Bearing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Wooden cases or as your requirement |
|Delivery Detail: ||Within 7-10 days after the payment received |
Steel tooth tricone bit
1. Cover all IADC codes
2. Meet with API Spec 7-1 ISO 9001: 2008
3. Good quality and after-sale service
Hejian Wanxiang Drilling Equipments Co. , Ltd, is a professional supplier of drilling tools and equipments in China. With flexible company structure and advanced technology, we have dedicated ourselves to supply the drilling industry with the best products avaiable.
We take pride in offering prompt courteous service to all facets of the Oilfield, Water well, Milling and Construction Industries. We look forward to woking with you to establish mutually beneficial relationshiop!
Steel Tooth Tricone Bit :
As the professional supplier of rock bits in China, we can supply all kinds of rock bits, such as PDC bits, TCI bits, rock bits.tricone bits,single cone bits, hole opener.steel tooth bits,insert tooth bits, drag bits, etc.
steel tooth tricone bit; rock bit; steel tooth bit
1. This type of bits are used in low press resistance soft to medium formation, shales, clay, salt, etc. , It can work in a high RPM and low WOB with fast drilling speed.
2. Surface of cones and teeth are hard enhanced to extend the working life of bit.
3. Teeth distributed optimal design largely improve the working efficiency of breaking down
Soft formation Steel Tooth Bits
The 114-117 bits are used to drill low-compressive strength, soft formation. Long projection tooth lengths are used on high offset cones to provide the greatest penetration rates possible. Wear- resistant hard facing is used to control tooth wear. On the softest bits type this hard facing completely covers the bit teeth.
Medium- Hard Formation Tooth Bits
The 137 bits are used to drill high-compressive strength, medium hard formations. Short projection teeth with reduced crest length are used in this series of bit designs. Durable hard facing is applied to reduce tooth wear.