Water-efficient thickener DT-208
DT-208 is an acrylate, methacrylate copolymer made of crosslinked polymer emulsion thickener. DT-208 is an acidic group-containing alkali-soluble thickeners, high molecular weight, high thickening ability, anti-settling and mildew, easy to use.
Appearance milky white liquid
Solid content 27-28
PH value 2.0 4.0
Anionic emulsifying system
Thickening effect (25 oC) 30000-40000 cps
(DT-208 is diluted to a solids content of 1%, and then adjust the PH value to 8.54 # rotor / 6rpm)
1. silicone emulsion defoamer, recommended dosage 1-3%.
2. The fabric coating, recommended dosage 0.5-1%.
3. pigment printing, recommended dosage 1-3%.
The pressure-sensitive adhesive tape emulsion, recommended dosage 0.5-1%.
5. The interior and exterior latex, recommended dosage 0.2-0.6%.
6. The water-based ink, recommended dosage 1-3%
7. spunlace nonwoven pulp recommended dosage 1-3%
1. Adjust the PH value of the coating with ammonia to reach 8-9.
2. The DT-208 was diluted with water, and the water ratio is 1: 2.
3. In the low speed stirring, slowly added diluted DT-208.
4. With stirring, the viscosity change was observed in the coating, after reaching a predetermined viscosity, stop adding thickener.
This product should be stored in dry and ventilated warehouse, avoid direct sunlight, transport and storage temperatures above 5 oC, shelf life of 12 months.
This product is packaged with a plastic bucket, net weight of 50 kg.