Jing Chuan JCL-T input type level transmitter is based on the principle of hydrostatic liquid height is proportional to the measured, piezoresistive effect adopts diffused silicon or ceramic sensing element, the static pressure turn into electrical signals. After the temperature compensation and linearity correction. converted into 4-20mADC standard current signal output.
Jing Chuan sensor portion JCL-T series input type level transmitter can be put directly into the liquid, the transmitter portion of the available flange or bracket, is extremely easy to install and use
1. stability, high accuracy
2. The input type level transmitter directly into the measured medium, very easy to install and use.
The solid-state structure, no moving parts, high reliability, long life from water, oil to the viscosity of the paste can be measured with high precision, from the measured medium foaming, sedimentation, affecting the electrical characteristics of wide range of temperature compensation. input type level transmitter with power reverse polarity protection and overload current limit protection.
Second, technical indicators
1. Measuring range: 0.3 ~ 100m (managed by the user)
2. Accuracy: 0.5% F`S
3. Working temperature: -20 ~ 80 ℃
4. Output signal: Two-wire 4 ~ 20mADC
5. Power supply: Standard 24VDC (12 ~ 36VDC)
6. The dead zone: ≤ ± 1.0% FS
7. Load capacity: 0-600Ω
8. Relative Temperature: ≤85%
9. protection: IP68
10 proof mark: Exia