Thermal gas mass flow meter
• Easy installation; maintenance simple two-way detection; anti-vibration
• Up to 8:00 Flow Measurement
• Analog output nonlinear multi-point calibration curve correction
• Wide turndown ratio of 100: 1
• flow and temperature simultaneously detect, switching display
• Large-diameter low flow measurement, do leak detection
• Using proprietary technology 'double-balanced' package sensor
• Proprietary humidity; temperature algorithm; medium temperature up to 500 ℃
• direct mass flow detection, without temperature and pressure compensation
R-FT Series thermal flow meter is designed based on the principle of thermal diffusion flow meter. When that is the use of fluid flow through the hot objects, hot objects of heat loss and how much fluid flow showed a certain proportion.
The series flowmeter sensor has two standard level of RTD, one used for heat, one for measuring the temperature of the fluid, when the fluid flow, the size of the temperature difference between the flow rate of a linear relationship.
Then through the micro-electronic control technology to convert this relationship to measure the flow linear output signal.
Factory compressed air, sewage aeration, coke oven gas, natural gas measurement, measurement of gas and air blowing boilers, flare gas measurement, gas and biogas measurement, hydrogen measurement, steel mills aerated measurements.
All gases compatible with stainless steel: Medium
Measuring range: 0.05 - 120m / s
Working temperature: -40 ℃ - 510 ℃
Ambient temperature: -40 ℃ - 85 ℃ humidity less than 90% RH
Drop: For a diameter greater than or equal to 3-inch pipe is negligible
18 - 30VDC 600mA maximum
180 - 230VAC maximum 2.5W
100VAC maximum 3.15W
Output signal: flow proportional to the quality of linear 4-20mA; proportional to temperature linear 4-20mA
Accuracy: 1% of reading; ± 0.5% of full scale
Repeatability: ± 0.2% F.S
Resistance to pressure: 4.2MPa
Response time: ≤850ms
Housing material: Aluminum, A2 / A4 Optional
Probe material: 316L; tantalum; titanium and other optional