8E1 to optical Ethernet converter is the IP over TDM converter, which supports the conversion from MAC frames to 1 -8 E1 lines. The maximum bit rate is 15.744Mbps (8E1 lines) . With different LAN card, E1 card and power card, it can meet various requirements. It not only provides alarms and status of the E1 line and Ethernet interface together with advanced management functions, such as, throughput statistic of the Ethernet, but also supports the Unification Network Management via SNMP and GUI .
Compliant to international standards, the device can communicate with products from other manufacturers adopting the same standards.
- Realizing the transparent transmission of Ethernet data via 1 to 8 E1 lines
- Providing 10/100Base-Tx&100Base-Fx interface in compliance with the protocol
- support 4Ethernet over 8E1 or 3 ethernet and 1 optical fiber over 8E1. etherent support VLAN isolation
- standard IEEE 802.3, providing 2 electronical Ethernet ports and one optical Ethernet port
- supporting the working mode of either full duplex or half-duplex.
- Able to transparently transmit the ultra-long frames (up to 1916 bytes) as defined in IEEE 802.1Q, supporting transparent transmission of VLAN frames.
- Providing an in-built dynamic Ethernet MAC address list (1024 addresses) with filtering function for local data frames.
- 128MBits large capacity cache memory and an in-built SDRAM controller, to adapt to various service requirements.
- E1 interface in compliance with ITU-T G. 703, G. 704 and G. 823, not applicable for signaling time slot.
- E1 Support 75 (ohm) unbalance impedance or 120 (ohm) balance for order
- Allowing a clock drift up to 512UI in the transmission system, with significantly enhanced reliability.
- Providing availability detection and automatic troubleshooting for 1 to 8 E lines.
- Supporting E1 interface loop-back function and Ethernet loop-back function.
- Self-contained line alarm indication and output.
- Optional power supply, e. g. AC220V or DC-48V; optional mounting type, e. g. desktop or rack mounted.
- Power consumption: (10 W
Line Rate: 2.048Mbps¡À50ppm
Line Code : HDB3
Interface Standard: ITU-T G. 703
E1 Impedance: 75ohm (unbalance) or 120ohm (balance)
Connections : 75ohm DB37 adaptor or 120-ohm twisted-pair (RJ45)
Jitter tolerance : finer than G. 742 and G. 823
| || || |
Ports: 2*10/100Base-Tx and 1*100Base-Fx ports
Rate: 10/100M, full/ duplex auto-negotiation
Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
Total Memory Sizes: 64MBits SDRAM
Physical interface: RJ45, support AUTO-MDIX
Optical wavelength: 850nm/ 1310nm for multi- mode optical interface.
1310nm/ 1550nm for single-mode optic interface
Optical interface: SC/ FC
Receiving and dispatching module: ) -6dBm
Optical receiver receiving sensitivity (-36 (BER (10) :
Dynamic range receiving: ) -30dB
Transmitting range: Multi-mode 2 Km; single-mode 40Km; single-mode 60 Km; single-mode 120Km
Vibration characteristic: Satisfies G. 742 and the G. 823 standard
working voltage range wide, good
anti-disturb and Isolation, work stable
option I DC-48V, range DC-36V~DC-72C
option II AC220V, range AC165V~AC240V
Power Consumption: (=10 Watts
Operating temperature: 0C~+50 C
Storage temperature: -20 C~+70 C
Relative temperature: 95% (uncondensed)
440mm (L) X202mm (W) X43.5mm (H)