E1 Time Slot Extraction and Insertion system consists of node equipment and central convergence server, and node equipment can extract partial time-slots from E1 channel to implement multiplexing transmission of 1/2/4/8 channel (s) of RS232/ RS422/ RS485 serial port data or Ethernet data, and the node equipment can construct chain network by cascade connection, and the central server can collect serial port data or Ethernet data of E1 time-slots, and upload it via IP mode. It can be extensively used in the power environment monitoring and control, power monitoring and control, mobile basic station monitoring and control, Signaling Number 7 monitoring and control, mobile charging network and other similar data gathering system and remote interconnected system.
- It can support star and chain networking and link-fault-pass through function;
- E1 port accords with ITU-T G. 703, G. 704 and G. 823, and the resistance of 75Ω unbalanced and 120 Ω balanced can be selected.
- The serial port of node equipment can be selected from three working modes: RS232/ RS422/ RS485, and can adapt for a rate lower than 19.2kbps. Ethernet port can support 10M/ 100M, full-duplex/ semi-duplex and adaptive modes, and accords with IEEE802.3 serial protocol;
- The node equipment can transmit E1 time-slot of serial port data or Ethernet data by DIP switch setting;
- The Ethernet port for IP upload of central convergence server accords with IEEE802.3 serial protocol;
- When central convergence server collects serial port data, the serial port data can adopt three methods to communicate with higher equipment: virtual serial port software; the controls developed by our company; Socket communication;
- When central convergence server collects serial port data, it can support three working modes: TCP server, TCP client and UPD. The working port, target IP and port are cnofigurable;
- Central convergence server supports two network management modes: server configuration application provided by our company and web Server. It can also support remote configuration and remote online upgrade.