BD-E1-ETH is a single port E1 to Ethernet converter that provides high-speed LAN-to-WAN connectivity. Plugging directly into the 10/100Base-T port of a hub or LAN switch, the E1-ETH provides E1 access at connection data rates of 2.048 Mbps. The E1-ETH is an excellent choice for internet access as well as LAN-to-LAN services.
- Ethernet port 10/100M half/ full duplex auto-negociation, supporting VLAN.
- Ethernet port interface supports AUTO-MDIX.
- Provides 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- Provide LAN auto reset function, run more stably.
- Has the function of pseudo-random code testing, convenient for opening of the circuit, and can be used as an error code instrument.
- Have three LoopBack Modes: E1 interface LoopBack (ANA) ,LAN interface LoopBack (DIG) ,command the remote LAN interface LoopBack (REM) .
- E1 port support BNC (75ohm) dual coax and RJ45 (120ohm) twisted-pair G. 703 connections, and support 75ohm/ 120ohm adaptive ;
- With abundant presentation function of Ethernet data, can detect real-time data communication status.
- Can realize SNMP management in our chassis installation
Line Rate: 2.048Mbps�0ppm
Line Code : HDB3
Interface Standard: ITU-T G. 703
E1 Impedance : 75ohm (unbalance) and 120ohm (balance)
Connections : dual coax and 120ohm twisted-pair (RJ45)
Jitter tolerance : finer than G. 742 and G. 823
| 10/100Base-T Interface |
Rate: 10/100M, full/ duplex auto-negotiation
Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
MAC Address Entiries: 4096 Entiries
Total Memory Sizes: 64MBits SDRAM
Physical interface: RJ45, support AUTO-MDIX
210 (W) �140 (L) x 30 (H) mm
The temperature requirement is not very strict, the device can be working well under terrible environment.
working temperature: 0C - 50C
relative humidity: 95% (without coagulation)
No erosive and impregnant gas; no rising dust; no strong magnetic field disturbing
Adapting module power, voltage range can be wide, with strong ant-jamming function.
With good insulation, stable working status is available
power: -48V type, input voltage: -36V~-72V
power: 220V type, input voltage: 165V~265V
power consumption: (5W
What is the difference between TDM over IP and E1 to ethernet converter?